New Omicron Covid-19 strain

Just requires way too much effort and time, unfortunately. Add to that the fact that most people just don't have the space for it and there's no chance of being able to grow enough to rely less on supermarkets.

I agree with that, if they need food so bad why not just buy some seeds instead of taking all the other food that people really need, they get more and it’s cheaper if they grew their own.

trust me, some people cannot grow anything to save their lives.

I agree with that, if they need food so bad why not just buy some seeds instead of taking all the other food that people really need, they get more and it’s cheaper if they grew their own.
Not everyone has the luxury of having enough space and time to grow that stuff. It takes a lot more effort than buying some seeds and putting it in the ground. It also takes a lot more space than a few pots or a small bit of your backyard for you to be fully sustainable.

Not everyone has the luxury of having enough space and time to grow that stuff. It takes a lot more effort than buying some seeds and putting it in the ground. It also takes a lot more space than a few pots or a small bit of your backyard for you to be fully sustainable.

Even if you do make it work, at the end it all could die or be the wrong thing....

I know I mentioned it could mutate more but there's a point where they just destroy themselves. Hooray science.

same honestly

Since I lost all my friends from a different state I have been trying to meet new ones I know on Facebook but hard to even go into your city in case you get it.
Fortunately,I have no friends or relatives around me who have contracted COVID-19 yet, but it has had a huge impact on my work:sob:

That is covid sadly.
In fact, I suspect there are other scary viruses out there, but we are all caught up in the coronavirus panic.Well, I may be deluding myself, but I really hope he doesn't get the coronavirus

Last edited:
I watch a video that there is now a new Omicron sub variant called Stealth Omicron variant which is harder to detect which variant it is.

Back