Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So its a new year and people tend to make resolution packs with themselves. So what is yours if you have any?

Well, not really.
I am not much of a resolution person in the first place. So... If possible, I would like to move back to my hometown no matter what

I finally want to release my book. All I need is an editor and then give it a final edit, then boom I can release it.

Other than that, I have nothing really.

Refine the stuff I started last year. Started at the gym about 5 months ago now, just want to keep going with that - lose a bit of weight out of the gym and keep building muscle in the gym. Have enough time to game occasionally and make my way through my backlog and then just keep developing new skills I can use for work or business.

Refine the stuff I started last year. Started at the gym about 5 months ago now, just want to keep going with that - lose a bit of weight out of the gym and keep building muscle in the gym. Have enough time to game occasionally and make my way through my backlog and then just keep developing new skills I can use for work or business.

pending on the game you could exercise while gaming :p

Almost everyone I know, couldn't keep up with their wishes for the new year.
They failed spectacularly, including me :(

Back