PC/Mobile New Zombie Game??

Monika

Full GL Member
Credits
I present to all of you Zombie Shooter – Death Hospital ♥♥♥

zombie-shooter_1024x726.jpg

Now this game is new in the market, but it’s already really good! I’ve been playing this for 2 weeks straight now and it made me hook for more. I thought this would be like any zombie game BUT this game is unique and hard, like seriously. :eek: In the beginning, everything is easy peasy but as soon as I reached sector 3 *changed my mind* hell starts :sob::sob::sob:

Zombie Shooter – Death Hospital also has a mystery in it that you have to crack and solve as the story progresses. You play as the journalist who ends up in the abandoned hospital and is trying to survive, escape, and learn the situation he got ended up with, just because of a bet he lost with his friends. (Glad, I'm not like that in real life)

You learn that there are other survivors in the hospital with you, and you try to find them since that’s the most human thing you have to do in every zombie game, which is good since saving them means there’s one less zombie to kill.

And in this game, there is a lot.

The fact that it’s in mobile, and that you use Gyro sensors makes it fresh and challenging for the most part. It adds to the thrill and experience while adding into the playing field for a zombie game.

It’s a good game, and it’s something people should try!

I would give this 9/10, game review :grin::grin:

Reactions: cm2
Sounds cool, nice to have the mystery aspect attached as standard zombie survival games are boring these days, it’s all same-old-same-old.

Sounds cool, nice to have the mystery aspect attached as standard zombie survival games are boring these days, it’s all same-old-same-old.

True :grin: almost all zombie games have same plot but It's good to see somthing new once in a while.

Back