Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Just a heads up that, which any regular forum visitor should have noticed by now; that I post news on the forum from several gaming news sites weekly between 6 PM and 7 PM CST. Thanks to my new school schedule I won't be able to post gaming news at those times on Mondays and Wednesdays till about this time. The others days will be normal as usual.

This will be in effect till early May (with one normal week in march for spring break), if anyone wants to post news when they see it, you are more than free to do so.

-DS

You manually post that stuff!!! Wow, I thought you were using a RSS feed and it auto posting it or something like that.

AidsorHIV said:
You manually post that stuff!!! Wow, I thought you were using a RSS feed and it auto posting it or something like that.
yep, every day I check several gaming news sites, bringing over articles that are of interest in hopes of providing a safe community to view gaming news. I enjoy reading news and posting it, so its no big deal.

AidsorHIV said:
RSS feed normally make a lot of rubbish or duplicate posts too. 

A little tease too is that we should be making our platform of sharing gaming news a lot more improved when we go through our forum upgrade. Were talking more towards professional journalism.

Back