next ds

deiX

Awards
Credits
what do you think the next ds will be like

I think it'd be a HDs all games in HD even Dsi ware

what do you think the next ds will be like I think it'd be a HDs all games in HD even Dsi ware

Umm... you can't HD a DSiware game. It is impossible. All you could do is place the same lame-assed smoothing over it like the PS2 did to PS1 games which generally resulted in loss of details and added bad blurring effects.

I doubt they will make another DS any time soon anyhow - unless they try for something like Solar Power / sensor (think Boktai 1 and 2 for GBA).

Whatever the next ds brings, I'm pretty sure it'll be HD. HD is pretty much expected in all new hardware nowadays, even though I have yet to be able to tell the difference. Bear in mind that I rarely see anything in HD, other than the Wii U gamepad.

don't you think it's kinda appropriate to make a new Ds I mean they made the wii U it should make a new Ds don't you think so

Nintendo 3&HDS

short for Nintendo 3D and HD dual screen.

Make the next DS screen comparable to the VITA's OLED with improved resolution (it looks HD to me, although I'm not sure if it really is) and I would be VERY happy.

Coming from the Vita, I have to say unfortunately that the 3DS's screens look like crap.

Make the next DS screen comparable to the VITA's OLED with improved resolution (it looks HD to me, although I'm not sure if it really is) and I would be VERY happy.

Coming from the Vita, I have to say unfortunately that the 3DS's screens look like crap.

Coming from the iPad, the 3DS screen looks like crap's crap!! :banghead:

I am not saying the resolution should be 4k, but atleast make it worth seeing 3d pics on.

I definitely don't see them continuing with 3D. It was a fun gimmick, but not really the defining feature they need. I can, however, say that they will probably continue the dual screen design seeing how it's worked for them so far.

Back