Next handheld console......

I like my 3DS too much to give it up for a 2DS. Now that I've had a 3DS, I don't see myself going back to the 2DS.
The New 2DS has all the same bells and whistles as the 3DS, just no 3D for the top screen. Shaves a bit of money off the askiing price fortunately.

It looks pretty dope. If I was in the market for a 3DS, I'd probably go with a New 2DS XL.
Same here. I just love how sleek it looks, it's almost like comparing the original fat DS to the DSi.

Back to the original question, though, I don't think we'll be getting a new handheld anytime soon. They recently announced they're planning to support the 3DS throughout 2018, too, and, honestly, it wouldn't be too wise for them to give it up. They need(ed?) a fallback for a possible Switch sales flop, and they're still being cautious (after all, the Wii U followed a similar pattern during its first months): the 3DS has a large enough base to generate a decent income with games alone, so it looks like the perfect candidate.

It looks pretty dope. If I was in the market for a 3DS, I'd probably go with a New 2DS XL.

If I bought that as a kid, my mom would call me out for getting an ugly DS and wasting their money. I don't know why there's such an obsession with galaxy products nowadays. They're a bit overrated. I liked the colors and space theme more than anyone, but there's galaxy food, galaxy eyes, and galaxy roads. I would like to get this color:
3ds_pearl_pink_website_thumb.jpg

It gives me some nostalgia and memories since my first DS (Lite) was coral pink.

The next handheld console should require no hands. Yes, hands-free gaming like the VR except you don't have stuff attached to your arms for censors. I think that would be the next logical step since they have done everything they could with small mobile devices, and it's only course of action left is to remove the hands entirely on the equation. It will be more fun, you don't have to learn button assignments, and I'm sure kids would love the idea of virtual reality while playing their little Mario games.

The next handheld console should require no hands. Yes, hands-free gaming like the VR except you don't have stuff attached to your arms for censors. I think that would be the next logical step since they have done everything they could with small mobile devices, and it's only course of action left is to remove the hands entirely on the equation. It will be more fun, you don't have to learn button assignments, and I'm sure kids would love the idea of virtual reality while playing their little Mario games.

The only problem I see with this is would they have enough room to move around in to be able to do this with?

The New 2DS has all the same bells and whistles as the 3DS, just no 3D for the top screen. Shaves a bit of money off the askiing price fortunately.

Hum..... I don't know if I can go back to the 2D now that I've gotten use to playing the games in 3D. It may still be cheaper but I don't think I'll ever buy one because it would just be extra money I'd have to shell out.

Back