E3 Next Tales Game Is Tales Of Arise

but FF 7 remake isn't done yet.
True true but based on all the stuff I have read/seen so far I think FF7 remake will have a good ending imo

Played the demo again recorded hard mode Mantis boss battle:

And got a new demo completion video:

Read from game informer :

“This is a huge revival after 25 years of the Tales series, and we really wanted to bring a Tales title to the next level,” producer Yusuke Tomizawa told us at the time. “We wanted to elevate and push the envelope. [To do that,] we wanted to focus on really brushing up the quality, making sure it’s polished. And also, for the game concept, we want it to be really exciting for both new players and for existing fans, preserving what everybody has loved about Tales but also appealing to a new audience.”

With various enhancements to the formula, we were curious about the games and media that inspired the team as they created this brand-new entry in the beloved franchise. Director Hirokazu Kagawa couldn’t point to any one thing in particular but did say he was playing a lot of Dark Souls in his free time. While art director and character designer Minoru Iwamoto said he looked at art from all around the world and referenced various media such as manga, US cartoons, and other RPGs for inspiration.

Tomizawa took the opportunity to mention Life is Strange and the impact it had on him. “We started developing Tales of Arise all the way back in 2016,” he recalled. “Initially, when we were considering what sort of art style and direction that we wanted to take this game, at the time, I was playing Life is Strange a lot. I was a big fan due to the art direction, which was a very good balance between photorealism and [animation]. It was very impactful. And Life is Strange is an adventure game with a very beautiful story, and that story really inspired me to deliver that same level of beauty and quality into the Tales of Arise story. So I would have to say Life is Strange was a very big influence and inspiration in planning and developing Tales of Arise.”

One of the first things fans noticed when Tales of Arise was revealed was its more mature style, which had more of a balance between the series’ classic anime style and photorealistic artwork. Although realism was a larger focus, Iwamoto said the team worked hard to still “preserve the signature Tales look,” referring to its popular 3D anime art style. It’s not hard to see how Life is Strange might have come into the conversation here, but it also made us remember another place where it may have had some influence.

Later in our interview, Tomizawa brought up how Tales of Arise takes the characters in a more mature direction. “We wanted to make the characters feel very real and very human,” he said. “One thing that changed from the previous Tales Of titles is that sort of realness, the human aspect of [Tales of Arise]. We try to accomplish that by really digging into how [characters] speak, their mannerisms, and how they react to certain situations … That is pretty much the difference between the past Tales [entries] and [Tales of Arise]. The characters are a little bit more human, more real, and they're a little bit more mature in terms of the design of the characters and how we portray them.”

Dohalim trailer is up:

Theme song trailer:

going to be a sad game isn't it? Also who sings it?

The one who sang crisis core's theme song. sad yes but with the obvious way/amount of sadness they showed in many trailers about Alphen And Shionne ship stuff then the ending should be a happy one otherwise it's too predictable.

The song's lyrics in english, rough translation though:

Someday, in this place again
At that time, I want to smile again
Even if millions of months pass
As long as it's with you

Each and every person
Fade away from their burdens
To know the reason
they were born in this planet

To live strong
Hide away your weaknesses
And without fear