Nice to meet all of you.

sayuXemi

Awards
Credits
I'm super new, literally just signed up.
I'm here because I'm looking forward to meeting other people and discussing and/or playing games with them. I'm a big fan of The Legend of Zelda series from Nintendo. I also like fighting games (especially Tekken) and I'm currently sucked into Mass Effect 3.

Yayz, another Zelda fan joins the ranks!

And I believe you've posted your code, but here it is just in case.
And I've heard ME3 was fairly awesome from one of my classmates. He makes it sound über sick.
And anyways, yea, feel free to ask questions.

Yayz, another Zelda fan joins the ranks!

And I believe you've posted your code, but here it is just in case.
And I've heard ME3 was fairly awesome from one of my classmates. He makes it sound über sick.
And anyways, yea, feel free to ask questions.

Yesss ME3 is awesome, so much crazy stuff going on. I haven't tried multiplayer yet, but apparently it's supposed to be good. Did you play the first or second one?

Neither actually. I really didn't hear much of Mass Effect until about 2 months ago. I've just been completely ore-occupied with Skyrim and school. But I'll look into it and watch some vids and stuff to see if I'll like it or not.

Hi welcome ^_^ actually I'm just playing Skyward Sword right now
biggrin.gif

Hi welcome ^_^ actually I'm just playing Skyward Sword right now
biggrin.gif

I loved Skyward Sword :] ! I want to read the manga that's supposed to be a prequel to it. Hyrule Historia contains a preview of it, but I don't know if they'll translate it and sell it over here.

Welcome~ I'm currently playing 3 Zelda games. Woo.

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community!! I really hope you have a awesome time here. Anyways, Do you sometimes like Mario video games? Because If you have MK7, I would love to play with you someday, or even Swapnote. Just to remind you that I have school throughout the week and will hopefully be available sometime during the weekend. Maybe this Saturday afternoon around 12:00 or 1:00 PM. Okay.

My FC: 1289-8403-7195
Name: Zachary

What's your Friend Code with your name?

Hey! Welcome to N3DSC. I wonder, do you play Kid Icarus Uprising cause I wanted to battle you online if you have the game

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community!! I really hope you have a awesome time here. Anyways, Do you sometimes like Mario video games? Because If you have MK7, I would love to play with you someday, or even Swapnote. Just to remind you that I have school throughout the week and will hopefully be available sometime during the weekend. Maybe this Saturday afternoon around 12:00 or 1:00 PM. Okay.

My FC: 1289-8403-7195
Name: Zachary

What's your Friend Code with your name?

I don't have any Mario games for the 3DS at the moment, but I DO have swapnote :]
My friend code is [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
3093-7640-3000 with the name "Sayu".​
[/font]

Word of warning, it's best if you hit that quote button in the bottom-right corner of their signature and shove in the replies all at once. Or alternatively hit the multi on all the ones and an option should pop up asking if your done.

Hello! Nice to meet you too! I hope you enjoy it here! (I sure do, I joined about two months ago so I'm still a little new here)

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! The Legend of Zelda series is awesome and there are a lot of fans of said series here, myself included!

Back