Nice to meet all of you.

Welcome!

I'm more Mario-inclined then Zelda, but I'm not gonna say that the Zelda series sucks, because the games are great. I've played mainly Ocarina of Time though, which I've enjoyed quite a bit.

Hey welcome the forums!
smile.gif

Hello! and Welcome! hope you have a pretty nice time here!, Im a Fan of Zelda too!, beated almost every Zelda game that I know of, except for Skyward Sword haha dont have the money to buy a Wii but soon......

Aaaaany ways, I added you to my Friend List, my friend code and Info can be found at the side
<------------------------

Nice to meet you!

-ZeeInu-

Last edited by a moderator:
Word of warning, it's best if you hit that quote button in the bottom-right corner of their signature and shove in the replies all at once. Or alternatively hit the multi on all the ones and an option should pop up asking if your done.

Sorry about that, thanks for the info.

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! The Legend of Zelda series is awesome and there are a lot of fans of said series here, myself included!

Thank you, and glad to hear it :]

Welcome!

I'm more Mario-inclined then Zelda, but I'm not gonna say that the Zelda series sucks, because the games are great. I've played mainly Ocarina of Time though, which I've enjoyed quite a bit.

Mario games were actually my favorite growing up. Also, Ocarina of Time is the first Zelda game I ever played :] I've noticed that seems to be the case with a lot of people. Did you play Majora's Mask?

Hello! and Welcome! hope you have a pretty nice time here!, Im a Fan of Zelda too!, beated almost every Zelda game that I know of, except for Skyward Sword haha dont have the money to buy a Wii but soon......

Aaaaany ways, I added you to my Friend List, my friend code and Info can be found at the side
<------------------------

Nice to meet you!

-Torgaz-

Thank you, nice too meet you, too
biggrin.gif
Wow, so many Zelda fans here, awesome haha. And no problem, I'll add your fc, too.

hi Torgaz.
I have added you on to my friend list
pleas add me.

Added :]

Could you please add me? I'm looking for a lot of friends!!

Welcome!

Mario games were actually my favorite growing up. Also, Ocarina of Time is the first Zelda game I ever played :] I've noticed that seems to be the case with a lot of people. Did you play Majora's Mask?

I believe I played a very small amount of it several years ago. But barely got anywhere or did anything with it. HOWEVER, I can say that just last weekend I randomly spotted the soundtrack for the game. Pretty rare here. If it was Ocarina of Time, I would've bought it there and then. I should've grabbed the Kingdom Hearts soundtracks whilst there, too.

welcome to the 3DS spotpass event known as the nintendo 3DS community.
i hope you enjoy your stay.
this place may seem daunting at first but you will get used to it. if you want, you can add me on 3DS to swapnote or to play mariokart 7!

welcome to the 3DS spotpass event known as the nintendo 3DS community.
i hope you enjoy your stay.
this place may seem daunting at first but you will get used to it. if you want, you can add me on 3DS to swapnote or to play mariokart 7!

Thanks, and np I'll add you for swapnote shenanigans lol.

Can you add me. My Mii's name is Milesâ„¢ and my friend code is under my picture

Added
toad.gif

Back