Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's more than a boy in green clothing.

Starting at 9am PT on June 14th 2016, Nintendo's E3 livestream will kick off with new gameplay from Pokemon Sun and Moon 3DS games, before showing off the main console game, Zelda!

On June 15th 2016, the stream will begin at 10am PT, showcasing a Q&A with Pokemon Go developer Niantic Labs, before showing off upcoming games for both Wii U and 3DS, including Monster Hunter Generations, Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

The Nintendo of Japan website is also advertising an E3 2016 Pokemon Special at 7am PT on June 16th 2016, but it's not yet clear if this will be a part of the wider Treehouse: Live program.

I'm really interested in the Niantic QA session, but due to time zone differences I'm probably going to crash into bed before the stream itself even starts, so will it be archived somewhere and easily accessible within, say 12 hours from it ending? It'll probably end up somewhere in YouTube uploaded by someone, but an official source would be neat so that I could just put it on once I wake up to brew my coffee.

Back