No longer drinkable water

It was a tragedy. The sad part is the people who were responsible for this won't see a day in prison. Even more disappointing is the current administration's fixation of rolling back EPA protections. Just be ready to see more and more of this in the coming years.

That is too bad that the people responsible for this won't ever be punished by the law.

Hopefully, most people around the US won't have to buy expensive water filtering systems, gather rain water from their home's roof, or use only bottled water because of a lack of environmental protection for the water supply. I bet, people in Canada, Mexico, and other countries are also worried that dirty water from the U.S. leaks into their country, and cause contamination problems if there is less EPA protection in the US.

That is too bad that the people responsible for this won't ever be punished by the law.

They never are held accountable. It seems to be the trending US way to do things. If I'm rich and powerful, I can do whatever I want to people with impunity.

Back