Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Does it ever bother you about the fact you have no real control over your body?

Yes you can move your limbs, take breathes when needed, blink your eyes and such. But its not like you can control your blood flow, know when there is something wrong inside of you or be hungry when you want to.

Would you ever want total control over your body?

Nah, I feel like I'd be way more stressed out having access to all that info. I'm more than happy to let that be happening all on it's own.

I think you can kind of do that with the help of pills. There are some pills that accelerate digestion by making the liver and pancreas secrete many enzymes in a short period of time, so that even if you just ate, it will get digested in half an hour, and you will be hungry again.

That's only happening with a pill though, no real way to make it happen on your own.

Weight, yes I have control but other things no. And it annoys the living heck out of me sometimes. I say women body has problems.. period...

I can tell you that I would love to because when I think about the things that other species can do on this planet, I get really jealous because they can manipulate certain things in their body because of what....I don't know. It would be nice to control the density of your body, flying, matter, etc.

If I could control my body temperature to take temps of 500 degrees and above for example, I would. You might as well be a super hero.

As for me, I don't mind anything. It would be great, if I could have control over my body like that.
But it's not possible :p

Back