Obsessed with shopping

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I have been getting anime merchandise a lot Therese days and my bank account is almost dried up.

I can't seem to stop. I have many action figures, straps, jewellery, badges...I can go on and on.

So, anybody else obsessed with shopping here?

I'm kind of obsessed with shopping, but I'm really good at stopping myself from buying something I absolutely don't need.

I do around Christmas time when a lot of DvDs/Blu-rays goes on great sales. I get a little bad, but I make sure to never spend much more than I can.

I don't have a lot of space to put stuff, so I cant buy a lot of physical items.

I see. So it's just me I hope my family wouldn't find out about it just yet. I would be able to get by but stilli have to be careful this month.
Damn I never though a day like this would come

I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed but I find myself buying stuff I don’t need quite often. I’ll frequently check clothing sites and gaming sites and amazon for sales and will usually end up with a purchase or two.

I do a lot of online shopping too and just this morning I bought a battery for my old laptop. It costs about 20 dollars but I really need it so I bought it. I am not in the habit of just replacing stuffs that are still working. So my Blackberry phone which I bought in 2011 is still working and I have no plan of replacing it with another.

There is only one site that I avoid online, Amiami is the word. Be careful, it can not only dry up your wallet, but it can also eat your bank accounts.

Back