OK, this site is just low...

Awards
Credits
http://www.iambetterthanyourkids.com

Basically, it contains pictures that kids have drawn (aged between about 2 and maybe 8 or older). Apparently, a 4 year old is a "dip shit", or just a "shit", simply because they maybe spelt a word wrong, or something.

crapart3.jpg

Apparently from someone called Lisa, aged 6.
"Holy shit, I almost had a seizure when I saw this one. Three words: too many colors. Also, eggs aren't supposed to have ears, dipshit:"

I sure hope this site isn't real, because if calling a 6 year old a 'dipshit' is supposed to be encouraging, then, in that case, HEY, YOU! Yeah! The you! The disabled guy. You can't walk, you suck, you fail at life, retard! -- It doesn't work, does it? It just makes them bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You don't come inside penis door, penis door comes inside you."

Well....

"You don't come inside penis door, penis door comes inside you."

Well....
In Russia, penis goes in YOU!

If these people are serious which I'm pretty sure they are, that's just low. They must be good at limbo contests for sure.

[acronym=screw this, i'm sending that bastard some hate-mail.]Wtf? I really hope this is bullsh*t. Like come on, some of those kids can color better than me.[/acronym]

Edit-and I just realized, no wonder he can "spell better than your kids"-THE KIDS ARE 2-8 Y/O. You can't expect kids to spell "[acronym=go f*ck your dad in the *ss you child molesting pr*ck f*cker.]vete a la mierda a su padre en el culo hijo de puta que abuso de menores pinchaz,." [/acronym]nor his dad raping him as a kid. And I'm being straight up honest.

Really, that is low,its a 6 year old seriously dude get a grip.

I've seen a few sites like this before. People need to get a life I think...

I don't know about all of you but I think it's hilarious. They're joking. They're just taking those pictures and taking it literally and joking about anything else weird about it. They're not making fun of the kids or trying to make them feel bad or just talking shit about them. They're joking.

Back