Not open for further replies.
FTON said:
And what's Forumagic? Xd
Wizard secret :p

hissae2 said:
Stop making me stay up until 3am every night :p
If only you knew how late it made me stay up every night o.0

hissae2 said:
I really should start looking for a job soon :/ My brother is now putting together his resume and he's 2 years younger than me...

also when he asks me for help with it and then tries to tell me everything i say is wrong this is the most annoying thing ever
I thought you can't work till your 16? Also kind of late for a summer job since summer is half way done.

FTON said:
*holding a lamp* Yes.
*slings shot the lamp* How about now?

Demon_Skeith said:
I thought you can't work till your 16? Also kind of late for a summer job since summer is half way done.

*slings shot the lamp* How about now?
*brings a lightning torch* you never beat me :)

You can legally work here when you're 14, and with money when your 15. But I'm sure that sign boy at Little Caesers is no older than 12, at first I thought he was just short but then I saw him there with all his friends and he looks like he's about 10 o_o

FTON said:
*brings a lightning torch* you never beat me :)
Don't tempt me, I will bring out the nukes.

hissae2 said:
You can legally work here when you're 14, and with money when your 15. But I'm sure that sign boy at Little Caesers is no older than 12, at first I thought he was just short but then I saw him there with all his friends and he looks like he's about 10 o_o
Appearances can be misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back