[old]General Edge Gamer Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memento Mori said:
How do you get back you work motivation after you lose it?
Remember back to what gave you the most excitement and do that again.

Just had my baby sister's 21st. Far out, the party went right off. It was the perfect party, she had everything on tab, a photo booth, DJ, dancefloor, etc. I feel so jelly, seeing as my 21st was just a get together in my backyard, lol.

fantanoice said:
Just had my baby sister's 21st. Far out, the party went right off. It was the perfect party, she had everything on tab, a photo booth, DJ, dancefloor, etc. I feel so jelly, seeing as my 21st was just a get together in my backyard, lol.
puts my 21st to shame.

puts my 21st to shame.

I'm just pissed because I worked really hard on a movie to show there and it wouldn't work on their projector.

It was backed up fine. The USB want compatible with their DVD player, the DVD player didn't have an HDMI port so we couldn't plug the laptop in and the projector (the actual box) was in the roof so it would have been too dangerous to try messing with it.

If they told us in advance that it was going to be played in a DVD player then we would have just burnt a DVD. They did try to get it working but we just couldn't get around it. Le sigh.

We took a laptop, HDMI cable and USB. That should have been more than enough but we weren't informed that they were using a DVD player. Projectors rarely play DVDs, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back