Everyone's Rival
Staff member
Awards
Credits
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
waka wakka redesigns this, different from the original that...

I will have to borrow Pac-Man World on GBA from my bro because I just want to play isometric games and this will probably not have that.

I've only played World 2 so it'll be nice to be able to finally play the first game.

I have played Pac-Man since I was young, and I loved playing it. I have Pac-Man Museum for my Switch which includes Pac-Man (1980), Super Pac-Man (1982), Pac & Pal (1983), Pac-Land (1984), Pac-Mania (1987), Pac-Attack (SNES Version; 1993), Pac-In-Time (SFC Version; 1995), Pac-Man Arrangement (Arcade version as seen in Namco Classic Collection Vol. 2 , 1996), Pac-Man Arrangement (PSP version as seen on Namco Museum Battle Collection, 2005), Pac-Man Championship Edition (2007), Pac-Motos (originally included in Namco Museum Remix; 2007), Pac 'n Roll Remix (originally included in Namco Museum Remix; 2007), Pac-Man Battle Royale (2011), Pac-Man 256 (console version; 2016), and Pac-Man Arrangement (2005) lacks the two-player mode found in the original game. Pac-Man Re-Pac looks like it will be a good game, so I might just have to pick it up when it comes out.

PAC-MAN RE-PAC looks like a fun 3D Pac-Man action game. I like the colorful graphics and look of the characters.

I think back then the dual sticks weren't a thing, so controls could be a lot different right now.
They were still on the PS1 but they probably didn't use them, so maybe if they wanted to be different from the original sure. I do think the camera most of the time wasn't an issue for me when playing. Perhaps it's best use would be the final battle.

They were still on the PS1 but they probably didn't use them, so maybe if they wanted to be different from the original sure. I do think the camera most of the time wasn't an issue for me when playing. Perhaps it's best use would be the final battle.

PS1, didn't get a dualshock controller till halfway into its life, I think.

Back