PassID.ca What do you think?

Um. what is it exactly? I don't like clicking on links that have no info on what their about.

One of the coolest features of the Nintendo 3DS is it’s StreetPass ability, which allows gamers to connect with eachother when their 3DS’ come into range of one another. While the built in functionality and included StreetPass games are certainly a great feature, some fans are left wanting a set of more robust options when it comes to sharing information with people they pass. StreetPass Network, a fan-based online community geared towards connecting gamers across the world, has come up with a solution.

Using their new StreetPass tool, called “PassID”, gamers sign up at http://passid.ca and create their own StreetPass profile, which allows them to enter in their friend code, photo, name, a brief bio and select contact information (it also supports Twitter and Facebook). The website then creates a brief, personalized URL which gamers share as their greeting message when they StreetPass someone.

it sound but at the same time i just cant wait for the swapnote coming soon for the 3ds. also how long this has passid been around ? just unsure about this that all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may join. Is it safe in the sense that you don't have to share your contact information if you don't want to? Because I don't want complete strangers to know things like my e-mail address.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty safe you dont "need" to put anything down. you do have the option to link ur facebook to it tho.

It's pretty safe you dont "need" to put anything down. you do have the option to link ur facebook to it tho.
Ok. Thanks
smile.gif

Back