PlayStation Persona 5: The Royal

Makoto trailer is up lol Ryuji

this game is really making me regret playing Persona 5 when I did.

Well you could always get it and play it "again", I mean with all the extra story content and gameplay features, it's like a "new" persona game in a way.

Futaba Trailer is up:

I don't mind it though.

Haru trailer is up:

yes Haru needs more screen time indeed. Morgana Trailer is up.

Saw a Kawakami screenshot:
OcnJjs3.jpg

New trailers are up:
And some more intel translated by Siliconera:
  • Jose is a mysterious new character you will meet in Mementos. He seems to be collecting “flowers” to study humans…
  • You can use Jose’s power to turn the “Ishi” you collect in each palace into even more powerful accessories. You can also exchange the flowers you collect in Mementos for items.
  • “Stamp Pads” will appear all over Mementos. By collecting stamps and bringing them to Jose, you will be able to exchange them to change the perception of Mementos itself, such as increasing the amount of experience points or money earned after battles.
  • Pitch black areas and areas with strong Shadows will also appear.
  • There is a new mission type where you will have to successfully negotiate with the target by using information acquired in the city and the Phansite network.
Since the fourth report debuted on a live stream featuring Persona 5 Royal producer Kazuhisa Wada, Morgana used the opportunity to ask him four user-submitted questions live on the stream. Here they are:
How does Persona 5 downloadable content work with Persona 5 Royal? Will I be able to use Persona downloadable content like Orpheus and Izanaki with Persona 5 Royal?
This question was actually previously addressed, but each piece of content must be repurchased for 10 yen if you already purchased it for Persona 5 and want to use it with Persona 5 Royal.
The first game had restrictions on using the Share feature, but what is the case for Persona 5 Royal? Will you be able to take screenshots be upon acquiring trophies?
The Share function can be freely used up until mid-December in the game.
What does the “(f)” mean in the “Orpheus & Orpheus Picaro (f) Set” included as a bonus in the Digital Deluxe version?
It stands for female.
Persona 5 Royal
Will Persona 5 Royal have any additional palaces?
There is an additional palace, which you will visit when an incident occurs during the newly added third semester.
Persona 5 Royal
Another new detail to come out of the live stream—Ryuji’s “Insta-kill” Confidant ability has been changed so that it will now only be triggered when the enemy is approached with a dash, and so that you can also acquire experience points and money upon defeating them.

Atlus tweeted this, translated by Dualshockers:

Atlus revealed that through the Ask Morgana Anything. A fan asked: “I know you’ll reprimand me Morgana, but can we go out more at night?”.
Morgana answered: “In P5R, you’ll have many more occasions to do night activities than in P5, like reading, studying, or watching DVDs with me. But there are times when we’ll be too tired for anything and we’ll go to sleep.”

So Morgana won’t be as insistent when it comes to going to sleep this time around.

Back