PlayStation Persona 5: The Royal

a lot of them look life like from the game.

a lot of them look life like from the game.

I agree the live stage actors are looking good in the portrayal of their respective characters.

Next stream will be on September 27 at 20:00 JST, translated by gematsu:

The broadcast is meant for those who may be interested in the Persona series, but have yet to play it. It will answer questions like, “What is Persona 5?” and “Where can I start the Personaseries from?” with Persona 5 Let’s Player fans like Komichin, Nega Honkyochi, Sepia, funky, Belle, and more. Enako will appear as a special guest, and the broadcast will be hosted by America Zarigani’s Yoshiyuki Hirai.

sounds like a good informal stream, maybe a hint at 6?

That would be cool indeed. Wonder if 6 is going to have a high school setting again, maybe it's time to move to college...

but the hero kept taking the challenges though!

I didn't mind it since his stomach and health that were taking the beating lol I am just an observer.
DDmn91M.png

Last edited:
Saw Kasumi's Japanse VA video:

Translated by Dualshockers:
How did you get to know the Persona series?
Sora Amamiya:
Sometime ago, I was invited by a friend to go to one of the stage play adaptations. It’s my first time appearing in the series and playing it with Persona 5 Royal. What surprised me the most is how cool the game looks and how fashionable the music is.

What kind of character is Kasumi Yoshizawa?
Sora Amamiya:
She does rhythmic gymnastics and everyone at school knows her since she’s so beautiful. She also has a bright and playful personality.

Do you have similarities with Kasumi?
Sora Amamiya:
I’m definitely not as flexible. I don’t think there are any… but I guess we both love eating a lot. Kasumi’s appetite is something often brought up during the story too. It’s one of her cute points.

Do you have a message for the players?
Sora Amamiya:
I was really moved with how much work is being poured into the game. Kasumi is a really deep character too, I hope you’ll enjoy her story. I know there are a lot of fans overseas too. I hope everyone in the world will love Kasumi.

By the way, did you know Joker’s name in the anime version is Ren Amamiya? You both have the same name!
Sora Amamiya:
Really?! I had no idea.

Morgana Report 6 is up:

Translated by Gematsu:
My Palace
“My Palace” is a special place where the player’s thoughts and memories are gathered. By using the “Palace Maker,” players can customize the palace with items and change the its overall decorations. You can also change the player character’s appearance to that of your favorite character in My Palace.

You will get “Awards” by achieving certain objects in your daily life and in battle, through which you can obtain “P Medals” to be used in My Palace. Using P Medals, you can purchase decorations for My Palace and customize it as you please.

When placing an item, the “cognitive existence” of your confidants may appear in My Palace. You may even be able to listen to special conversations…
You can also view any animations and special illustrations you have seen in the main story thus far in My Palace, as well as listen to your favorite songs. You can also enjoy the “cognitive existences” of your confidants and “multi-millionaire” mini-game in the My Palace play area. Since you can collect P Medals while playing, be sure to check it out.

Downloadable Content
The protagonists of Persona 3 and Persona 4 will appear as enemy characters in the “Challenge Battle” side activity of the Velvet Room. Players can challenge the battle with each protagonist. Take on a challenge outside of the ordinary!

Persona 5 Royal will also feature downloadable content costumes from other Atlus titles. Explore the palaces with the Phantom Thieves wearing your favorite costumes. Various other costumes can be added via downloadable content.

Back