PlayStation Persona 5: The Royal

I like former Persona protags as people you can fight.

My Palace
“My Palace” is a special place where the player’s thoughts and memories are gathered. By using the “Palace Maker,” players can customize the palace with items and change the its overall decorations. You can also change the player character’s appearance to that of your favorite character in My Palace.

You will get “Awards” by achieving certain objects in your daily life and in battle, through which you can obtain “P Medals” to be used in My Palace. Using P Medals, you can purchase decorations for My Palace and customize it as you please.

When placing an item, the “cognitive existence” of your confidants may appear in My Palace. You may even be able to listen to special conversations…
You can also view any animations and special illustrations you have seen in the main story thus far in My Palace, as well as listen to your favorite songs. You can also enjoy the “cognitive existences” of your confidants and “multi-millionaire” mini-game in the My Palace play area. Since you can collect P Medals while playing, be sure to check it out.
This is something I didn't know I wanted until it was announced. It's kind of like secret bases from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

Saw Persona 5 Royal Ps4 Theme, currently exclusive to amazon Japan:

too much white for a red game.... unless the next game color is white? :eek:
I was a bit surprised myself with the amount of whites. The P5 Royal intro still uses red as the dominant color though.

Saw some more pics from the upcoming P5 Live Stage Show:
pFUmAWw.jpg

7Ca0uga.jpg

OFzZa69.jpg

oYpc0eZ.jpg

well this Anne is not cell shaded like in game Anne lol

Looks like P5 Royal will be a 30 GB Install:
Persona-5-ROyal-Japanese-boxart-case.jpg

Japanese TV ad:

the game is out now in japan saw a pic of Shiho in bunny 2 piece during kamoshida boss fight:
EM0VKYo.png

Saw one of the possible endings of Royal, hmm they changed some stuff, with Akechi. and it looks like confidants got one more level after max, for ship and non-ship type.

With the changes they did to the assumed new true ending so probably there will be a direct sequel to P5, I wonder, provided that was indeed the new true ending.

Last edited:
Back