Persona 5

Even though I enjoy Role Playing Game, I have never played any game in Persona Series. For a newbie like me which Personal game do you suggest? They say it is good to start with any personal game, is that correct?
I think they all have their differences but I may be inclined to pick the later games. They tell different stories and have different moods but if I were to pick P4 Golden is something I would enjoy but maybe that's the BBTAG inclusion talking to me. There are rumors it will come to Switch but recently they just added the fighting game P4 Ultimax around the time of the Game Awards.

Even though I enjoy Role Playing Game, I have never played any game in Persona Series. For a newbie like me which Personal game do you suggest? They say it is good to start with any personal game, is that correct?
I would say Persona 5 is probably the best entry point because I feel its more player friendly. However, after playing 5, I personally feel the older games have a bit of a learning curve to them so I would also recommend Persona 4 Golden. After P4, P5 would probably be an easier experience.

Just started playing the strikers game and its so fun.
have you played the Royal version? I don't like the "musou" style game of the strikers, Phantom Thief should rely on stealth more instead of "musou-ing" their way around lol

Just started playing the strikers game and its so fun.
I really liked Strikers. It does have a bit of a learning curve from other Warriors type games, I feel. But once you figure it out, the combat feels sooooo good.

Nope and have no plans to. Also there is a ton of stealth in the strikers game.
Still the musou part of strikers turn me off. and story is not connected with the Royal version. Also what's the point of the security level lore element of the story if Joker and his gang can easily wipe that many shadows all at once musou style. They got problems fighting much less amount of shadows at once in a fight in the original game and yet here they can easily fight and wipe that many shadows in one go. It just does not click to me.

Last edited:
Ann getting a new figure:
o0600090015087547534.jpg

o0500060015092213970.jpg

Persona 25th Anniversary event stuff, translated by Siliconera:

The Persona 25th Anniversary Festival’s Twitter account revealed that it will collaborate with more facilities in Tokorozawa Sakura Town. The hotel, store, and shrine located nearby the event venue will feature special images based on the franchise’s characters.

EJ Anime Hotel will open reservations for the Persona-themed rooms on April 28, 2022. It will decorate the rooms with panels featuring the protagonists of the first, third, and fourth entries wearing hotel staff costumes. Each room will have a smartphone that offers challenging missions and rewards exclusive voices upon clearing them. The hotel will allow guests to bring home the Persona-themed cushions, blankets, and purses.

Meanwhile, the heroes of Persona 2 and 5 will appear with store clerk outfits at Da Vinci Store. The shop will sell merchandise featuring all seven protagonist characters in the unique costumes, such as acrylic stands and tin badges.

Persona 5 Slot Machine:

P5 Royal will be coming to Switch too? read from Siliconera:

World of Games put a Switch product listing up for Persona 5 Royal. This could be a potential leak for another version of the game. At the moment, the game is only confirmed for the PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC. It will come to those platforms on October 21, 2022. However, WOG.Ch also suggests it will come to the Switch on that same day.

World of Games put a Switch product listing up for Persona 5 Royal. This could be a potential leak for another version of the game. At the moment, the game is only confirmed for the PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC. It will come to those platforms on October 21, 2022. However, WOG.Ch also suggests it will come to the Switch on that same day.
Great for Persona fans who have been waiting for it. Maybe ATLUS wants to see if it sells better than SMT5.

Reactions: cm2

Might come to cloud? Doubt Switch can handle P5R.

Back