Persona 5

Might come to cloud? Doubt Switch can handle P5R.
Did this post age poorly or did I miss something?

Funny we're getting memes of how the first two games haven't gotten remasters but these last 3 will hold me.

Did this post age poorly or did I miss something?

Funny we're getting memes of how the first two games haven't gotten remasters but these last 3 will hold me.

Well, Switch really can't play Kingdom Hearts collection very well, so I don't see it doing well with P5 but time will tell.

Well, Switch really can't play Kingdom Hearts collection very well, so I don't see it doing well with P5 but time will tell.
I've seen people just say it's because they were lazy with Kingdom Hearts and didn't want to put in the effort.

someone posted complete Part I of the stage show on youtube:

and Part II of the stage show:

Atlus and Sega really need to start making/revealing the next persona game instead of continuing the P5 cashgrab.

Read from siliconera New "Inari" figure is ready for preoder:
btYDH1Q.jpg

People residing in Japan can now order the new figure of Persona 5 Royal‘s Yusuke “Fox” Kitagawa. Megahouse has opened pre-orders for the character’s Lucrea figure on the Japanese Premium Bandai store. The figure will be available at 22,000 yen (~$150).

digital Foundry analysis on the switch version:

There are areas where the game has taken a hit though. Texture resolution and the texture assets are "significantly degraded" - especially in comparison to the PlayStation 4 version. Shadows also aren't quite as noticeable. In isolation, texture resolution is still "mostly fine" but there are some downgrades.

In terms of resolution, in docked mode, the game renders at 1440 x 810, which is slightly above 720p, and in portable mode it's 960 x 540. In handheld, players can expect a slightly "blurry" experience and a lower resolution than other major Atlus titles on Switch, which mostly target 1280x720.

As for performance, on Switch, you can expect a locked frame rate of 30fps in handheld and docked mode. Digital Foundry sums up the Switch port as "less than ideal" - with the main criticism being tied to the "substandard" image quality. Overall though, there are "no bad ports here".

digital Foundry analysis on the switch version:

There are areas where the game has taken a hit though. Texture resolution and the texture assets are "significantly degraded" - especially in comparison to the PlayStation 4 version. Shadows also aren't quite as noticeable. In isolation, texture resolution is still "mostly fine" but there are some downgrades.

In terms of resolution, in docked mode, the game renders at 1440 x 810, which is slightly above 720p, and in portable mode it's 960 x 540. In handheld, players can expect a slightly "blurry" experience and a lower resolution than other major Atlus titles on Switch, which mostly target 1280x720.

As for performance, on Switch, you can expect a locked frame rate of 30fps in handheld and docked mode. Digital Foundry sums up the Switch port as "less than ideal" - with the main criticism being tied to the "substandard" image quality. Overall though, there are "no bad ports here".

For an RPG, I feel led to believe they couldn't really mess this stuff up. Overworld encounters I take it are easy to deal with even in low res. Most of the effort in combat is turn-based. How about a PLOT exam for this game on Switch cm2 cm2?

For an RPG, I feel led to believe they couldn't really mess this stuff up. Overworld encounters I take it are easy to deal with even in low res. Most of the effort in combat is turn-based. How about a PLOT exam for this game on Switch cm2 cm2?
lol switch's version PLOTs stuff are all the same only at lower res and quality, still a pass from me lol

Read from Techraptor:

YouTube user themusicalcreeper7584 uploaded a cover song titled "Welcome to the Internet" performed by Futaba Sakura from Persona 5, featuring an AI-driven rendition of the voice of the character Erica Lindbeck.

Lindbeck reacted by asking for the video to be taken down, as she does not provide any permission for the use of her voice for this kind of application and themusicalcreeper7584 complied. That should have been the end of it, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

A large number of users started harassing the actress arguing that her permission isn't needed for AI, all the way to less flattering comments intended to diminish her right to complain about her voice being used without permission. On top of that, several copies of the video have been re-uploaded by other users out of spite, with messages like "You can't make me take it down" and similar antics.

It's worth mentioning that themusicalcreeper7584 themselves have taken to the comments of some of these re-uploaded videos mentioning that they removed theirs due to the request of the original actress and asking for the reuploads to be taken down as well.

Read from Techraptor:

YouTube user themusicalcreeper7584 uploaded a cover song titled "Welcome to the Internet" performed by Futaba Sakura from Persona 5, featuring an AI-driven rendition of the voice of the character Erica Lindbeck.

Lindbeck reacted by asking for the video to be taken down, as she does not provide any permission for the use of her voice for this kind of application and themusicalcreeper7584 complied. That should have been the end of it, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

A large number of users started harassing the actress arguing that her permission isn't needed for AI, all the way to less flattering comments intended to diminish her right to complain about her voice being used without permission. On top of that, several copies of the video have been re-uploaded by other users out of spite, with messages like "You can't make me take it down" and similar antics.

It's worth mentioning that themusicalcreeper7584 themselves have taken to the comments of some of these re-uploaded videos mentioning that they removed theirs due to the request of the original actress and asking for the reuploads to be taken down as well.
Maybe she should sing it better.

Read from Techraptor:

I hope everyone that says she has no right steps on a lego, idiots in this world...

Reactions: cm2
Back