Persona 5

I reckon it will eventually be dubbed in english since Aniplex USA got the license to air the anime.

Last edited:
The first 6 minutes of the anime

That P5 on Pc Ps3 emulator stuff was targeted by Atlus' DMCA takedown.

Atlus: "it isn’t the emulator itself we object to, it is the use of Persona 5... that we took issue with".
Persona 5 emulator targeted by Atlus DMCA takedown notice | PC Gamer

According to the RPCS3 statement, Atlus offered the following reasoning to Patreon: "The PS3 emulator itself is not infringing on our copyrights and trademarks," it wrote, "however, no version of the P5 game should be playable on this platform; and [the RPCS3] developers are infringing on our IP by making such games playable”.

When Patreon refused on the grounds that the Patreon page doesn't infringe on Atlus's IP – and that emulators fall under fair use to boot – Atlus reportedly responded as follows:

"We kindly ask that you remove both for this reason – to make Persona 5 work on the emulator, the user has to circumvent our DRM protections." The company then provided a link to a section of the Patreon account offering instructions on how to dump the Persona 5 software from a disc or PSN download.

Requesting the removal of a Patreon page to combat an emulator is strange, and the crowdfunding company clearly agreed. But as a safety measure, RPCS3 has removed all reference to Persona 5 on both its Patreon and official webpages.

P5 snoopy Crossover
qxi6XXu.jpg

Indeed but you'll have to go down to the deepest depth either way later on, so grind on by installments lol

Last edited:
Yeah there should be more stuff during the Hawaii trip too imo, like another "Palace" to explore. But at least there's a date scene or date scenes with chosen Waifu/s during the trip lol and the equip-able accessory/ies from your chosen Waifu/s.

i5s6frT.jpg

Last edited:
True only one person to hang out with during the trip thus to see all the scenes you'll have to reload manually. So whom did you hang out with during the trip?

Last edited:
I see. And the Harem building is progressing well then lol.

Saw this persona - Catherine edit lol

Saw the first Ep of the anime. It's pretty good, I like it. It's pretty much like the game with some small changes here and there like Kawakami dropping the maid service flyer when giving Ren his Id card lol and Anne picking up a cherry blossom petal from Ren's hair during the rain thing and the first ep ended with Ren getting his Arsene Persona.

Last edited:
Back