Persona 5

Awesome trailer. I so need to get my hands on a copy of this game! It looks legit lit :grin:

That line "I am responsible for crushing that dream" it sounds like it's kasumi's voice from the trailer. I wonder if Kasumi the new gal will be sort of like Goro. A villain or "villain".

That line "I am responsible for crushing that dream" it sounds like it's kasumi's voice from the trailer. I wonder if Kasumi the new gal will be sort of like Goro. A villain or "villain".
Yeah! I can totally hear that too. That would be awesome, I reckon a "villain" :p

Persona 5 is getting a stage play in Japan, read from Siliconera:

persona5stage1.jpg
persona5stage2_thumb.jpg

The stage play is set to be shown in Tokyo and Osaka from December 13-15, 2019. Joker is to be portrayed by Hiroki Ino, and the script is being written by Hideyuki Nishimori, who has previously done other game-based stage shows like Danganronpa 3 The Stage 2018 ~The End of Hope’s Peak Academy.

The story will be based on the plot of the game, where the protagonist forms a group called the Phantom Thieves together with friends, where they use the power of Personas in order to “steal the hearts” of corrupted adults in order to make them change their ways. Along the way, Joker will learn more about his new friends during daily high school life.

• Joker: Hiroki Ino
  • Ryuji: Kouhei Shiota
  • Ann: Yuki Odera
  • Akechi: Yoshihide Sasaki
  • Yusuke: Koji Kominami

• Sae: Kaoru Marimura
  • Yuuki: Taishu Nukanobu
  • Shiho: Yuu Saotome
  • Principal: Takuo Yamagishi
  • Kamoshida: Shun Takagi

8 days to go for Persona 5 Royal!

Persona 5 Royal is at 95 avg score on metacritic, nice!:

Just read this from kotaku:

Persona 5 Royal isn’t supposed to be out for another week, but as chaos unfolds in the Australian retail sector following confusing government messaging about covid-19 precautions, national chain EB Games has just decided to say fuck it, and get the game out the door while their stores are still open.

EB Games weren’t alone; Australia’s other major games retailer, JB Hi-Fi, has started selling the game early as well.

Australia has always been a day ahead of the US and Europe. A week, though, that’s new.

Back