Playstation 4 and Price

The design I'd say should be a bit thinner. Still looks nice though. The price also seems fair, I actually thought it would be a bit more, but $399 seems decent for the price.

I think the Playstation 4 looks magnificent but I'm worried it won't be very popular like PS3, also lots of PS3 players are very bad for the most part unlike Xbox360 so I really am not sure if I'm going to buy it, PS3 was mainly for families and little kids in my eyes. Xbox360 has lots of trash talkers but also the hardcore gamers which I am. Lots of thinking going on since I'll be paying lots of money on what I decide.

I like the way it looks, I might be a minority in that but I think it looks sleak and well designed.  The price I also feel is very fair, especially when you consider that the xbox one is $100 more expensive.

Yes sir. The price is listing as $399.99. And if you live in a state where you won't have to pay any sales tax, the price remains $399.99. :)

The price was definitly better than I thought it did. It was $100 less expensive than I thought it would.  I also like the controller, and the look of the new copnsole.

The price is significantly better considering the PS3 was way more expensive when it first launched. The PS4 will be popular whether people want it to be or not based solely on the fact that the XBone isn't looking too hot in terms of marketing. I've seen a lot of people that say they are switching over to the PS4. I love the design and I'm really excited for the new controller, although I think it will take a bit of getting used to.

I would have thought that the PS4 would match the Xbox One price or even the PS3 launch price. I'm glad they didn't do neither. The PS3 was really expensive at the time and now, the gab between the PS4 and the Xbox One give them another advantage against Microsoft. If you thinkg about it, you can get a PS4 and one great game for the price of the Xbox One! Great deal :)

The price is not only fair but also way cheaper than Xbox One for what it offers. PlayStation 4 has superior specifications. The only thing that is not really sounding good to my ears is that you'll have to pay 50 Euros a year for the Online Services but anyway.. Who even cares?

The console design looks cool but I think we can look forward to the slim edition coming in 2015 :)
As for the controller, I have absolutely no complaints, it looks great and if you've seen the tech demo video where they show what it's capable of with that light on it, it's has very promising uses.

I'm not big on style or design when it comes to my consoles.  All I care about is how the games play.

However,  I will admit I'm not the biggest fan of the Playstation controller and always buy third party controllers that resemble the 360s.  My thumbs tend to collide with each other and fall off on the first party controller.  

As for buying it on launch, I can't see myself purchasing it day one.  The price is perfect, but  there are just too many games I have not finished from this gen.  Once I feel I have conquered them all, then I'll buy a system.  Until then, happy gaming :).

I'm not going to preorder I'm going to get it when the price drops a little then I consider buying it besides I rather this than xbox one anyway.

Back