Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So has anyone here gotten the PS4 slim? Are you able to compare it to the original PS4? Is it better than it?

Are you planning on getting one? As for me, I am not sure. Maybe when my PS4 broke, I will consider getting one. But curiosity picks my interest is that the new PS4 Pro, will it be compatible with a regular HD TV than requiring to have a 4K TV to be able to have it work. I have been hearing it a lot to other people but now I am unsure.

Are you planning on getting one? As for me, I am not sure. Maybe when my PS4 broke, I will consider getting one. But curiosity picks my interest is that the new PS4 Pro, will it be compatible with a regular HD TV than requiring to have a 4K TV to be able to have it work. I have been hearing it a lot to other people but now I am unsure.

I still only have a PS3, so I'm not sure if I will upgrade to a normal PS4, slim or the pro. I'll know for sure by November when the pro releases and the fanbase fully breaks it down.

I still only have a PS3, so I'm not sure if I will upgrade to a normal PS4, slim or the pro. I'll know for sure by November when the pro releases and the fanbase fully breaks it down.

Oh ok, we will definitely will see till the new PS4 gets out and speaking of PS3, I miss playing my old console and play my old games. :grin:

I take it you got rid of your old console?

No, my cousin has it. He has a few games of his own ps3 games without a console and i still have both my console and my games. I can't sell my ps3 but then i want to take it back or get a new one - I don't know yet.. :(

No, my cousin has it. He has a few games of his own ps3 games without a console and i still have both my console and my games. I can't sell my ps3 but then i want to take it back or get a new one - I don't know yet.. :(

I wouldn't get rid of the PS3 really, I doubt PS4 will support PS3 PSN games.

yuck, who wants glazier white PS4? :p

I agree, I don't think the White PS4 looks as good as the Black PS4. I bet, the White PS4 will also look more dirty from finger prints and dust after owning a white PS4 for a few months.

Back