Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is official. The light-hearted multiplayer fighting game features a whos-who roster of famous Sony characters battling it out on levels from all over the PlayStation Universe.

The four-player brawler features Kratos, Sweet Tooth, Parappa, Fat Princess, Colonel Radec, and Sly Cooper among others. Additionally, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will include a line-up of special characters from some of the game industry's top third party developers and publishers.

With a host of playable characters, special attacks, themed stages, and mash up music, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale aims to pits players in a "deep fighting game that draws inspiration throughout the colorful PlayStation universe."

more here

Here is a trailer and honestly, it's a SSB rip off with a little dissidia in it.

The more I hear about this game the more excited for it I am. It looks a lot like SSB series (which I loved on the N64 and Gamecube), except it has the Sony characters that I also like. And the only ways it could be made better would be to add some more 3rd party characters too. Sonic the Hedgehog might be a nice addition (I mean they put Sonic in SSBB so why not in this too?) Add some Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, Cloud/Sephiroth, Yuna, Wakka and Auron, Solid Snake and you'd have a great cast all around.

And Capcom... Seriously now... Get X in there. Do it now. Go redeem yourself. And none of this "Zero is a better fighter" stuff. (X has 64 maverick powers to pick from and 14 armors+ he has enough moves to pick from so no excuses this time.) And bring DMC1, 3 or 4 Dante with you while you're at it.

Doubt it will bring them over. And there is no SSB drought. They release them every 6 years or so. Brawl is still heavily played, and the next one will come in a few years, probably 1-2.

Doubt it will bring them over. And there is no SSB drought. They release them every 6 years or so. Brawl is still heavily played, and the next one will come in a few years, probably 1-2.

the second came out 2 years after the first, and the third one came out in 7 years after the second. I imagine it will be 8 years for the 4th one.

I strongly doubt that it will come in 2016. >_>

Lets see, the last game took 7 years to be made and now a even bigger game is going to be made and for two systems and they have yet to start making the game. Yeah, possibly even later than 2016 and more delays can come from using the Wii U which is new.

It didn't take 7 years to make, pre-production was 2005, actual production was when the Wii came out, 2006. From there they actually made it, which is a total 3 year span. The time between 2001-2005, they weren't doing anything. They were waiting for Nintendo's next console.

Back