PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Both of those are BS and you know it. It doesn't take as long as it used to to make games.

That was originally coming onto the PS2, then transferred to the PS3. Obviously that transition will take them awhile.

Well if they transitioned, they probably didn't know the PS3's full potential.

Stupid Disney... Final Fantasy characters would work. Tidus? Lightning? CLOUD?

I've already posted some of the characters I'd like to see in the game in my previous post... But if they could get more characters then I'd also like to see:
Commander Shepard (Female, of course) - I imagine she'd have the omni-blade for close range with various guns for more range (each gun would have a different power. Like the pistol might have inferno ammo and the sniper rifle might have cryo ammo. Her ultimate attack though is the Cain...)

Liara T'Soni - Biotic powers mostly... telekinetic blasts, barriers, singularity, etc... Plus since she has biotic powers her jumps would probably be a bit higher than others. (Or she might have a second jump/gliding feature.)

Tali Zorah - Having the Combat drone for support, and the ability to call in a robot reinforcement.

Delta (Big Daddy from Bioshock 2) - Dashing drill attack, ground stomp, rivet gun,

Big Sister - Fast running speed, (teleports), uses claws for attacks.

Back