Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Brunn

Arwing Pilot
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0&feature=youtu.be

Need I say more? SQUEEE!

LOL I'm excited since I never played Gen 3 I have all 3 games but still have not played them since i skipped gen 3 and 4 and returned on Gen 5. Now I will have to play Gen 3 so I can see the changes they will make :) Excited!!!!

I'm pretty pumped, I'm gonna be getting Sapphire. I'd like to see some gameplay! I wanna see how gen 3 looks in a gen 6 style!

Mad hyped for this. Gen 3 was my favorite and I can't wait to play it with all of the gameplay improvements made during the gens that came after it.

Wait a minute in the video they said explore a NEW place... Hoenn not yet confirmed? A new place with an old game?

Wait a minute in the video they said explore a NEW place... Hoenn not yet confirmed? A new place with an old game?

Just said new Adventure not technically a new place

It also says explore a dramatic new world, so it's a new adventure in a new world. This could just be about the new gen 6 style, but what if it means that hoenn has completely changed since the original ruby and sapphire?

It also says explore a dramatic new world, so it's a new adventure in a new world. This could just be about the new gen 6 style, but what if it means that hoenn has completely changed since the original ruby and sapphire?

lol i missed that part in excitement.

I had good times playing Ruby, can't wait to see how this will turn out! I'll definitely preorder both this time :grin:

I'm so excited for gen 3 the Hoen region is my favorite. I going to be getting Omega Ruby and picking Treecko as my starter.

Hmm interesting for some reason I'm not that excited for these remakes. It'll take more than just box art to make me want to go out and buy these. Hope we get more news about them soon.

Sapphire was my first game ever! Can't wait for these, I'm gonna recreate my original team!

I really hope they do use Gen 6 graphics. It'd be a major disappointment to go to all the effort of making X and Y freaking awesome, then go back to lousy sprites for the Gen 3 remakes everyone's been dying for! I'm super stoked though, I've never had the pleasure of playing Ruby or Sapphire before, so it'll be cool to get to visit the places in the remake!

What if the do what they did with brawl for the big reveal?? Like showing May and Brendan the way they did the veteran fighters in this video.

[youtube]6ueUMld-7VM[/youtube]

I really hope they do use Gen 6 graphics. It'd be a major disappointment to go to all the effort of making X and Y freaking awesome, then go back to lousy sprites for the Gen 3 remakes everyone's been dying for! I'm super stoked though, I've never had the pleasure of playing Ruby or Sapphire before, so it'll be cool to get to visit the places in the remake!

I suspect they will use the gen 6 graphics. I mean, why make them if they're not going to reuse them?

That's gonna be the look for this whole generation. No question about it.

Wow. Sapphire was my first handheld Pokemon game and my favourite. Looking forward to more information!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendo's now confirmed the games as remakes of Ruby and Sapphire:

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/140508/index.html

They are full-remakes of the Game Boy Advance “Pokémon Ruby” and “Pokémon Sapphire” games, which sold more than 5.44 million units in Japan and more than 16.22 million units worldwide.

Back