Pokemon Trading Center

Red, did you not get my message or my status post? I have the happiny for you placed aside. :3

Whoops sorry I read a lot of them at night while I'm half asleep. I forgot to respond xD
I'm ready there anything in specific you want?
nothing. but give me two of whatevers... i got another little gift for you. send me a trade request :3 I got you an outstanding munna with telepathy as well
Okay I'm ready x)
Wait are you Vierna? :3
yep. *points to signature*

I'm on my phone x) cause this site is awesome and has a mobile version. Anyway you're awesome thanks x3

yeah, no problem. i was breeding munna with telepathy and 5 of the 7 eggs came out as outstanding IVs, so I figured you'd want one ^^

Would it be smart to trade Xerneas for a shiny Froakie? I really want one and I never use my legendary so I thought why not?

I mean have you guys seen how a shiny greninja looks :o

If you have one I am willing to trade you for it. I also would like it nicknamed to Zabuza

I'd trade my Xerneas for that

or my yveltal or moltres or articuno - not my zapdos though lol

I'm gonna try one more day of nonstop egg hatching froakies and if I get nothing I'll take you up on that offer.

No, you misunderstood. I don't HAVE one, I want one. And are you using the matsuda effect?

Yes I am. 5 boxes full so far but I'll keep at it until I get it or just get too annoyed.

Would it be smart to trade Xerneas for a shiny Froakie? I really want one and I never use my legendary so I thought why not?

I mean have you guys seen how a shiny greninja looks :o

If you have one I am willing to trade you for it. I also would like it nicknamed to Zabuza

I'd trade my Xerneas for that

or my yveltal or moltres or articuno - not my zapdos though lol

I'm gonna try one more day of nonstop egg hatching froakies and if I get nothing I'll take you up on that offer.

No, you misunderstood. I don't HAVE one, I want one. And are you using the matsuda effect?

Yes I am. 5 boxes full so far but I'll keep at it until I get it or just get too annoyed.

yeah, i wish i had a friend with a froakie safari. so much easier :/

I want a mewtwo pokemon x power level 68. i,ll give a xrenes level ??.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to just see Yveltal. I already have everything else (besides Magmortar, Dusclops, Dusknoir, Electivire, Gliscor, and the legendary birds that I don't feel like getting yet) that is actually obtainable at this time.

Does someone here have a spiritomb, Shedinja, Gengar/Haunter, Drifblim, or any other Ghost pokemons under level 50?
Will give good pokemon in return
(Might be legendaries)

I have a Shedinja lvl 32, FC is 4828-4702-4029

This post isn't important anymore just like my other posts earlier than this one.

I have a shiny Zapdos I obtained on the GTS and I'm willing to trade for other shinnies for it if the offer is intriguing.

I have a shiny Zapdos I obtained on the GTS and I'm willing to trade for other shinnies for it if the offer is intriguing.

I'll trade you a shiny Woobat for it! :p

I'll trade you a shiny Woobat for it! :p

Noooo lol. I hate Woobat and its evolution so much, I feel it's a mockery of Zubat's evolutionary line.

Hello all, I'm looking for a rattata, vulpix, meowth, mankey, seel, grimmer, hitmolee and chan (or tyrogue for that matter), koffing, electabuzz, magmar,mew. My goal is to complete the Gen1 dex. I know that mew is gonna be a hard one to find. But any help you guys can bring me will be appreciated.

I have Vulpix and Electabuzz to trade if you have Krabby, Slowpoke, Haunter, Clefairy, Clefable, or Porygon. I'm using my cousins 3DS for now, since I can't find mine. The FC is 1564 3500 3342.

Level 1 Pokemon giveaway! I'm getting rid of them if you don't post within maybe a week. If you want them trade your not so good Pokemon.

The list is below.

Duskulls with Pain Split. I have most natures but Impish.

Machops with No Guard or Guts with a side salad consisting of Bullet,Fire, Ice, and Thunder Punch.

Joltiks. I'm not sure if I have a Timid one or not.

Ferroseeds with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed.

Keep in mind if your Pokemon forgets an Egg move you can make your Pokemon remember it in this Gen.

I also have Magbys, Ralts,Charmanders with Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse, and Shroomishes with Focus Punch.

Looking for Vulpix/Ninetails with Hidden Ability, can offer other Pokemon with HA or items, if not just the Vulpix will do :grin:

I'm also looking for a HA Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar and Aron/Lairon/Aggron I can offer HA Pokemon like Skiddp,Metang,Gligar .. and more, and this shiny Amolamola which is this pink fishy thing. Please PM me!

Aren't certain legendaries impossible to get into X & Y?
I know Mew, Darkrai, Jirachi, Arceus, Genesect, Shaymin, Victini, Unown (legendary?) and others are among these.

Back