Pokemon Trading Center

HEy. I Seriously NEED some Pokerus. I am willing to offer Zoroark or Zapdos.
FC is 2966 7885 0964.

Hey, guys, I'm breeding zoruas and tepigs. Right now I'm just looking for a male riolu (haven't bet the game yet.) so I can breed zoruas that know dark pulse. Besides that best offer you can make I'll be happy
biggrin.gif

my friend code is 1721 3481 7830

Last edited by a moderator:
i need a fire stone for my vulpix, as well as a magmar/magby, i dont understand why you cant ask for it or electabuzz through wifi/global link, its already difficult enough to get a magmortar. i have certain dream world pokemon w/ hidden abilities up for trade, just let me know

Hey, I've been searching for a legit totadile.
Does anyone have a legit totadile that they would be willing to trade me.
Let me know if you do....Looking forward to hearing back from someone.
Thanks a bunch....

Hey, I've been searching for a legit totadile.
Does anyone have a legit totadile that they would be willing to trade me.
Let me know if you do....Looking forward to hearing back from someone.
Thanks a bunch....

I've got an extra totodile. Got it from a trade. How do you find out if it's legitamate though?
When can we trade and what do you have to offer?

Does someone here have a spiritomb, Shedinja, Gengar/Haunter, Drifblim, or any other Ghost pokemons under level 50?
Will give good pokemon in return
(Might be legendaries)

hey man, ive got you a drifblim, you dont have a magmar/electabuzz by chance?

I have been looking for a Vullaby for a while now, but since I haven't seen one, I can't ask for it (at the GTS). Also, I'd like Tornadus, maybe. I have Lapras, Kanto starters, Unova starters, Abra, Zorua, among many others. So, PM me if you're interested! Also, if the pokemon you want isn't listed, but is from Sinnoh, I can still probably get it.

Hi I'm looking for a Lugia if anyone has one, would be most appreciated and also really want a Bulbasaura its one of my favorite Pokemon
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Does someone here have a spiritomb, Shedinja, Gengar/Haunter, Drifblim, or any other Ghost pokemons under level 50?
Will give good pokemon in return
(Might be legendaries)
i can get a huanter or drifblim or something, but id like either reshiram or tornadus in return. and for anyone else i have some extremely strong lvl 100s id be willin to trade for those, legit, of course.

oh and off topic, if anyone would like to do a shelmet for karrablast and a karablast for shelmet trade im game. fc is 0175 1344 9604 name is GOLD
I have Tornadus if you still need it, what do you have to offer?

Hi I'm looking for a Lugia if anyone has one, would be most appreciated and also really want a Bulbasaura its one of my favorite Pokemon
smile.gif

I have extra Bulbasaurs if I remember right, and I can get a Lugia from SS.

That would be amazing if I could have them, I haven't really got much to offer, is there any Pokemon your after at all?

My pokemon pal(friend) code is 2967-0206-9095 if your ok with trading
smile.gif

smile.gif

I have extra Bulbasaurs if I remember right, and I can get a Lugia from SS.

That would be amazing if I could have them, I haven't really got much to offer, is there any Pokemon your after at all?

My pokemon pal(friend) code is 2967-0206-9095 if your ok with trading
smile.gif
It'll be a few days before I can get access to wifi, but I'd be happy to trade. I'll check my pokedex in a bit to see what I'm missing.

Hey, guys, I'm breeding zoruas and tepigs. Right now I'm just looking for a male riolu (haven't bet the game yet.) so I can breed zoruas that know dark pulse. Besides that best offer you can make I'll be happy
biggrin.gif

my friend code is 1721 3481 7830

I believe I have a male riolu if you want him

Does anyone have any breeding extras? I've got Sucker Punching Pawniards, Heat Wave Litwicks, Shellders with Rock Blast and Rapid Spin, Erupting Torkoals, and possibly a few other things that have slipped my mind.

Keep in mind, please trade males only for the sake of continued breeding.

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has a thundurus that they can trade me as a kind of loan while i catch a landurus? I know it's cheeky but i'd really appreciate it and would send your thundurus back as soon as landurus is in my PC box. I'm willing to do the reverse as well, loaning my tornadus for someone to do the same. Hope someone is interested!

Nathan.

Back