Pokemon Trading Center

im looking for any of the first generation starters preferably charmander! i have a shiny frillish im willing to trade

First gen starters for a shiny Frillish? You, sir, have a deal. I can also get the Umbreon you want. I'm going to be on tonight if you want to trade.

If anyone has these games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and/or SoulSilver. I can breed you eevee eggs (if anyone wants to start with one.) Or can give eevee's away. (not asking for any Pokemon in particular. plus these all come from my SoulSilver game.)

Also if anyone wants a starter I can breed them for you to. (I have all starters in my Platinum version, so once I breed the first lot I'll send them over to SoulSilver, and hopefully it will be smooth sailing from there.)

This is for those with black and/or white versions I'm trying to breed Deino's with Dark Pulse if anyone has an eevee with a dream ability I'll be happy to have one.

Please Note: If you want something specific let me know, however keep in mind that i haven't breed moves before so it will be a touch and go for that, also it is highly unlikely that I'll be able to breed shiny Pokemon. If there is a certain Pokemon that you want let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. If you want the Starters and/or eevee's for Black and White you'll just have to be patient, cause I'll need to breed a couple of them in my other versions first then send them to Black and White.
However I will take requests from posts or PM's. ( If you wish to have my friend code(s) let me know with your request. The only Friend code(s) that I do have are for Platinum, SoulSilver, Black and White.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

im currently looking for a mew, darkrai and or celebi i have some really good offers and a bunch of shinys if anyone has one want darkrai/mew the most all my pokemon are legit aswell to name a few (shiny: mewtwo/lapras/cresselia/charizard and normal: all legendaries except ones i am asking for and arceus shaymin)

i have white
FC: 3439 5609 6492
name: QUAFFLE
email vondutch_84@hotmail.com

r u even getting any trading done here? go to topix it's better

hi i just started pokemon white and am hoping to trade for some pokemon right now i only have four my fc is in my signiture ty who ever trades me by the way my charecters name is Andrew

Does anyone have any of the following Pokemon and are willing to trade them
Togekiss
Metagross
Latios/Latias
Scizor
Ampharos
Milotic
Arcanine
Garchomp
Pikachu with volt tackle
Blissey
Snorlax
Crobat
Regirock
Registeel
Regigigas
Jirachi
My name is D my fc is 3868 7567 5285 please message me if you have any of these Pokemon I have some good Pokemon to trade as well

Hey

im currently looking for a mew, darkrai and or celebi i have some really good offers and a bunch of shinys if anyone has one want darkrai/mew the most all my pokemon are legit aswell to name a few (shiny: mewtwo/lapras/cresselia/charizard and normal: all legendaries except ones i am asking for and arceus shaymin)

i have white
FC: 3439 5609 6492
name: QUAFFLE
email vondutch_84@hotmail.com

• Hey guys, I'm currently on the lookout for Zorua/Zoroark since I missed out on the Soul Silver/Heart Gold events. I am specifically asking on here because I am considering trading for my level 100 Groudon, EV trained in Attack and Speed. I want to know that it is someone I somewhat know, and I would like to help in some way as well. If that isn't okay, if you need practically any Pokemon, even a previous event Pokemon to borrow such as Arceus for SS/HG...lemme know.

• I have Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, Platiunum, Soul Silver, and White...so I can get practically any Pokemon you need for Zorua/Zoroark.

• Hey guys, I'm currently on the lookout for Zorua/Zoroark since I missed out on the Soul Silver/Heart Gold events. I am specifically asking on here because I am considering trading for my level 100 Groudon, EV trained in Attack and Speed. I want to know that it is someone I somewhat know, and I would like to help in some way as well. If that isn't okay, if you need practically any Pokemon, even a previous event Pokemon to borrow such as Arceus for SS/HG...lemme know.
• I have Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, Platiunum, Soul Silver, and White...so I can get practically any Pokemon you need for Zorua/Zoroark.
I have a Zroua lying around in my White..
I don't really care about what I get in return, but a high levelled dragon pokémon from GEN 5 would be great. Munchlax is great to!

• I see...okay, I'll contact you once I get any of those Pokemon. I might even get it bred so you can really put it to use. Especially for a Dragon type Pokemon, I see you are a Gym Leader here..

Looking for a Volcarona, it can either be untouched (which means never used in a battle) or fully EV trained. Acceptable natures: Modest/Calm. If you had not caught one yet try catching one with Modest by soft resetting. Thanks
tongue.gif

I have a Lv.50 [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Zoroark with the move Snarl. [/font]

Back