Porkman's Giveaway #1- "Snarl Zorua" (CLOSED)

lol, this is a give away. I don't care what I get in return...as long as it isn't a Zorua.

Ok, thanks Porkman. I'll catch a random Pokemon tomorrow and trade with you the day after. (If this helps it is now 5:03 PM where I live. When its Friday here I should be on when you go on, hopefully.)

My friend code is in the Friend Code topic. I'll probably add it to my signature later.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you still have any I am always up to growing my legion. I have white version and it's the first time Ihave played pokemon since silver/gold

my FC is:5372 0255 8875

thanks! I am adding you now.

Myeh, sorry Porkman, I have been kind of busy lately, and forgot to even check back. There's one thing I've been wondering though, for the Snarl TM, is it just distributed directly, or do you have to activate some sort of event to get the actual TM?

hi really want zorua
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I am new to this site so i dont know how this really works
but if you can connect to europe and still have a zorua can we please arange a trade

if you still have any I am always up to growing my legion. I have white version and it's the first time Ihave played pokemon since silver/gold

my FC is:5372 0255 8875

thanks! I am adding you now.

I'll add you sometime today, check my signature for my new friend code. It changed because I got the 3DS.

Myeh, sorry Porkman, I have been kind of busy lately, and forgot to even check back. There's one thing I've been wondering though, for the Snarl TM, is it just distributed directly, or do you have to activate some sort of event to get the actual TM?

I'm pretty sure it's an event.

I am new to this site so i dont know how this really works
but if you can connect to europe and still have a zorua can we please arange a trade

No worries, wifi is worldwide. If you know how to access wifi, then I will trade later today if possible. I won't be explaining how to connect.

yeah i know how to acces but im grounded from my nintendo till saturday can we trade then
btw if it helps its now 2.pm where i live

yeah i know how to acces but im grounded from my nintendo till saturday can we trade then
btw if it helps its now 2.pm where i live

I have plenty of Zorua. I've decided to keep this giveaway going for a bit. I may not be around for the weekend, however. If i'm not here then i'll trade Monday.

Hey, if you're still breeding up Zorua or have any left to give away, could I get one off you?
As far as I can tell, Australia got stiffed on the Events that let you access Zorua in-game, so online trade is about the only way I might be able to get one.
If you could help me out, that'd be awesome.
Thanks in advance!
-kitfox

Hey, if you're still breeding up Zorua or have any left to give away, could I get one off you?
As far as I can tell, Australia got stiffed on the Events that let you access Zorua in-game, so online trade is about the only way I might be able to get one.
If you could help me out, that'd be awesome.
Thanks in advance!
-kitfox

No problem at all, let me know when you can trade. I have a bunch of Zorua yet.

Hey hey, anytime now or soon would be good for me.
I'll be online for ages.
It is currently 9.10pm here.
How do we do this then?
-KitFox

Hey hey, anytime now or soon would be good for me.
I'll be online for ages.
It is currently 9.10pm here.
How do we do this then?
-KitFox

Ok, it's 9am here, but i'll hop online now. What you do is pull up your "pal pad" key item, add my code (whichrecently changed due to my 3DS) and then you go to the upstairs of the pokemon center and talk to the nurse in the middle. When you get into the wifi room, wait for me to enter and start the trade. Then you press "A" on me.

Orighty, Kifox has received his/her Zorua. As for the other people who want Zorua, let me know when you can trade.

Icantrade when I get back from school at 3:30, until 10:30 k?

I want in on this.

Name: Blair

FC: 3997 6322 7896

When ever you suggest. I have a horrid amount of free time when I am not taking care of my son and I really don't go anywhere [no air conditioning in my truck].

does friday around 6:40 my time suite you

Friday doesn't work for me, I'll be gone from Thursday-Sunday. Stuff to do, anytime before or after is fine.

I want in on this.Name: BlairFC: 3997 6322 7896When ever you suggest. I have a horrid amount of free time when I am not taking care of my son and I really don't go anywhere [no air conditioning in my truck].

Ok, no sweat. I'll add you and catch you when you sign in or something.

Back