Post all GL V2 Suggestions here

I am not so sure about the improvements as it depends on the, feasibility of the software as well.
How about some
group promotions?

There are some in place, but its not like promotions can really net you a lot but a rank title.

I would suggest these 3 things listed below
  • New Theme is really needed to it gets users attention
  • Better shop system something like once you pay you can get the stuff or products
  • Donation Subscription- You add a donation section I mean if users donate x amount of money will be added to the VIP group and that can help cover the site features etc.

;_; I was hoping for some color changes as I have been active and all...just kidding.
I wonder where I can find those rank changes....
That Seems like a great idea we should add that to its list for V2 of GL

Another Idea would be Better Ranks for staff with CSS etc as this one seems a bit outdate :grin: EDIT something with FontAwesome Icon at the end of the rank can make it look more modern.

That Seems like a great idea we should add that to its list for V2 of GL
Well if it's hard, then there is no point to it. I mean it would only make things difficult. So if it's feasible then fine.. Otherwise forget about it :grin:

I think we should have more section for creative members. Writing, where they can post their fanfic about game or anime. Music, their own made music. Art, fanart or original design that they drew, also 3d models. I got this idea from observing other populated forum.

I think we should have more section for creative members. Writing, where they can post their fanfic about game or anime. Music, their own made music. Art, fanart or original design that they drew, also 3d models. I got this idea from observing other populated forum.

I'd need to see people posting that in general before I could give a dedicated board to it.

I wonder just how many suggestion got selected out of the lot.
I am really curious to know more about the upcoming updates now :grin:

I wonder just how many suggestion got selected out of the lot.
I am really curious to know more about the upcoming updates now :grin:

none so far because I have yet to get a job worthy of my degree. A job based on the degree would be a lot of funding and without the funding things are a grinding halt right now :squint:

none so far because I have yet to get a job worthy of my degree. A job based on the degree would be a lot of funding and without the funding things are a grinding halt right now :squint:
I know that feeling too. Hopefully you will get some decent fundings and a great job.
Good luck and let us know if you need something from us :)

Stay-Positive.png

It's never too late to be positive.

Discord plugin?
I don't really know what actually it is. But on other forum theres a little widget of Discord on sidebar, where theres a list of online users in discord.

Back