Post Your Pic!

I've only uploaded them to Dailymotion and posted them on TC.. I think I probably have less than 5 videos of her uploaded.

I have one of her answering my Blackberry because she likes the Neyo ringtone I set for my husband. It was filmed in my bedroom.

I have one of her beating the crap out of her toy.. it was filmed in the hallway between my bedroom and the bathroom.

I have one of her rolling around and being really lazy.. it was filmed partially in the doorway to my bedroom where she rolled herself into the hallway..

I have of her backseat driving my husband, when we were on our way to drop her off at my mother-in-laws house before we headed out to VA. I've never posted that one, as I never got around to it..

And i also have one from where she is doing the same when we picked her up the night after we got back, since we were too tired to do so when we got back the night before. I have never posted that one either since i have never gotten around to it.

And i think that is it.

All of my videos are set to private on my Dailymotion account.

Do you have a link to the one you saw?

And yeah her eyes are pretty bright.. I have it on good authority that she controls your thoughts as well.. so in addition to drinking, narcissism, and a catnip-addiction, she gets to add mind control to her list of "adorable" traits..

I just remember seeing it in a funny cat collection videos.

This is me an my daughter this picture is 5 years old

38990412948851716492927.jpg

This next pic we where both in our karate dojo this picture was taken about 1 1/2 years ago

43139516063212071723514.jpg

first one is from this summer, and the second one was from a couple weeks ago. I added both since the one with my blue hair is all blurry.

1001000_593032994051312_1999944518_n.jpg1452462_645794252108519_53807261_n.jpg

Ha, now DS has to post a picture of himself. He refused until a certian number of people would do it. Where is the pic DS?

Wow DS, you completely avoided posting a picture. You thought you got away with it!

Kisame Loves Itachi said:
Wow DS, you completely avoided posting a picture. You thought you got away with it!
Sneaky, Sneaky! First the shards and now this? I don't think I can trust you to lead me as head admin!

Never forget the shards.

Back