Post Your Pic!

lol It's a compliment. Tom Cruise is awesome. Well, apart from the Scientology thing.

DS, stop being such a baf you walk on the street do you wear a mask everywhere? Of course not. Just do it!!

Here's another one of me.(I know it doesn't count to the 10 people but at least it'll motivate others).
pic removed

Well I do actually wear a mask, but it's not the kind people can see.

DOGGIE. Cute dog. And if I could figure out how to post one through an iPhone, I would...

You better learn because I want to see DS. I also was hoping to see GP because he hates me and maybe it'll change the way I talk to him in the future. GP

You better learn because I want to see DS. I also was hoping to see GP because he hates me and maybe it'll change the way I talk to him in the future. GP
lol Maybe not you personally, but your view on science. I wanna see what he looks like too. >_>

GASP! You've found my secret. I'm so lazy... Here, I'll email you a quick one. My hair isn't great, but that's the point of a hat. :p

Then I realized I can email myself. >_>

Not a good one by any means, but I'm not photogenic. I'll get a better one eventually with my usual hairstyle.

Attachments

• Attachment-1.jpg
    Attachment-1.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 21
Nice pic GA, took you long enough! You actually look like a white version of one of my cousins.

Awesome name btw lol

Halfway there now!

DS is starting to sweat now. It's getting closer to that time when he'll have to put down his pacifier and step up with a pic. :cool:

Back