Post Your Pic!

I thinks its more fun to have multiple cultural backgrounds, when I was on vacation in Brunei people were really nice to me cause they though I had family there :p

I'm just bugging you :p
It is until people want to talk to you about your background because it is interesting to them.. I mean when I was younger many people assumed that I was German just because I was born there and the moment they find out they start speaking in German..

It is also annoying when they expect you to go into full detail about it.But for the most part, I just say that I am Black just to keep it moving.

I think the thing I hated most was when Black men would come up to me and say how pretty I am and how we'd make pretty babies because of my skin color and start talking shit about Black women and how dark and ugly they are and how ghetto they are and then in the same breath, ask me where I am from and what my race is.So, I tell them that I am Black and I am proud of it and i tell him that since he has already made his feelings about Black women perfectly clear, there is no need to continue this conversation.

Most of the people I've encountered were actually polite and not pushy at all when asking about my backgrounds.
However there were also a few idiots that made inappropriate comments about my conception lol, but those are best ignored.

Lol hopefully he's not the jealous type :p

My husband isn't the jealous type, but with him there are some lines you don't cross.. I dress conservatively for the most part, unless I have to wear a dress for a formal event, and in which case, it is formal, so I mostly wear jeans and t-shirts with sneakers and I still get stared at..

Here are some of my husband's quotes from a similar topic on my forum..

[QUOTE='Demon_skeith',Mar 11 2013, 09:39 PM]Does he take action on stares? I mean I stare a lot but it's my right to.[/QUOTE]

DS, the is a big difference in staring out of inquisitiveness, and ogling like a sex starved lech.
I have no problem with people looking at BA, and appreciating what they see.....but there is a simple differentiation for me, after you are made aware that she is not alone and actually with someone, turning your attentions elsewhere is just simply a matter of common courtesy and respect. Both for her and for the person looking.
I interject because I don't want it to get out of hand like this.

That may be a little over the top, but you should get my point.
There is nothing wrong with appreciating the female form, but there is a line between intrigue and disrespect.

Here is another example of the line between admiration and respect being irretrievably crossed.
http://www.dailymoti...W9BrqnXApj3TM8t

Someone does that and I'm there, he is getting a chance to floss his teeth with my shoelaces, from my foot being THAT far up his ASS!

How does any of this relate to what we look like? People are going to have to look through useless posts to find what we look like...

It's not BA and Mori's fault, they are the only people aside from myself who actually put their pics up. The problem is no one else is joining in.

It's not BA and Mori's fault, they are the only people aside from myself who actually put their pics up. The problem is no one else is joining in.
I just didn't get how off topic Mori could really go. lol And I don't mind BA going off topic if it includes more pictures of her cat. That thing looks awesome.

And I'm still looking for a good picture of me. lol

I just didn't get how off topic Mori could really go. lol And I don't mind BA going off topic if it includes more pictures of her cat. That thing looks awesome.

And I'm still looking for a good picture of me. lol

That wasn't off-topic at all. This thread is about what we all look like. So obviously the question of our cultural backgrounds will become part of the topic.
As for people having to look all over the place for what we look like, Grey could edit his first post to include our pictures.

That wasn't off-topic at all. This thread is about what we all look like. So obviously the question of our cultural backgrounds will become part of the topic.
As for people having to look all over the place for what we look like, Grey could edit his first post to include our pictures.

I could indeed do that, and I will once we get a couple more pics.

Mori is such a smart fella, and because he posted a pic we also know he sleeps on an extra firm mattress. For. The. Win.

Girl's like to cuddle? Oh please. >_> And I found a good picture. Have to wait until I get home though. For all of you wondering... I'm white. So be expecting a white guy.

still waiting to see 8 more members post their pics.

Back