Post Your Pic!

GA, post your pic you lazy bastard. Kids these days have no damned drive!

@ Mori you look a little Indonesian to me.

BA, love the pics of your pets. :p

Nice pic Gray, and Mori you looked older than I thought! I always forget your 23 cause you're so goofy. lol

I've had dudes walk up to me and start speaking Spanish and they'd ask me where I was born and what I am and I always tell them that I was born in Germany and that I am soup.

Haha one time a guy came up to me at the door to the train and he's asking me something in spanish. I just looked blankly at him, had no clue wtf was going on. He started to get pissed, he thought I was being a jerk or something. I'm like 'man I don't know what you're saying!'.

People have asked me if I'm from Honduras, Guatemala, idk maybe I look a little Central American.

@Bowser: Thanks man. Now post yours! :)

Haha one time a guy came up to me at the door to the train and he's asking me something in spanish. I just looked blankly at him, had no clue wtf was going on. He started to get pissed, he thought I was being a jerk or something. I'm like 'man I don't know what you're saying!'.

People have asked me if I'm from Honduras, Guatemala, idk maybe I look a little Central American.

@Bowser: Thanks man. Now post yours! :)

Lol its your fault for staring at him :p

@Bowser: Thanks man. Now post yours!
smile.png

I speak Spanish fluently.. so that really doesnt help my case especially when people want to have a conversation with me asking about my various background.

I've 3 different Native American tribes (Apache, Blackfoot and Cherokee) and I have Black, Irish, Spanish and Trinidadian background as well because my late great-grandmother's great-great grandfather was a slave from Trinidad while his wife was from St. Thomas. Irish and Cherokee run on both sides of my family.. and there is some other stuff mixed in there for sure..

And my husband is just as much of a mess as I am lol.. since he is a mix of Black (with Egyptian ancestry) with Italian, Spanish and Puertorican..

We plan on telling our kids to just check every box..

Well you could have said something instead of just looking at him lol.

Hey man. Do you want to fight me or something? I gave him all the signs, I shook my head, I used my most confused facial expressions, he wasn't getting it! Finally some spanish lady told him what he wanted to know and he left.

*edit*

@ BA: Holy crap. That's a crazy combo. You got some Trini deh in yuh, ey gyul? Yuh can mek doubles? :p

I speak Spanish fluently.. so that really doesnt help my case especially when people want to have a conversation with me asking about my various background.

I've 3 different Native American tribes (Apache, Blackfoot and Cherokee) and I have Black, Irish, Spanish and Trinidadian background as well because my late great-grandmother's great-great grandfather was a slave from Trinidad while his wife was from St. Thomas. Irish and Cherokee run on both sides of my family.. and there is some other stuff mixed in there for sure..

And my husband is just as much of a mess as I am lol.. since he is a mix of Black (with Egyptian ancestry) with Italian, Spanish and Puertorican..

We plan on telling our kids to just check every box..

I thinks its more fun to have multiple cultural backgrounds, when I was on vacation in Brunei people were really nice to me cause they though I had family there :p
Hey man. Do you want to fight me or something? I gave him all the signs, I shook my head, I used my most confused facial expressions, he wasn't getting it! Finally some spanish lady told him what he wanted to know and he left.

*edit*

@ BA: Holy crap. That's a crazy combo. You got some Trini deh in yuh, ey gyul? Yuh can mek doubles? :p

I'm just bugging you :p

*edit*

I guess I should've said distant hunh? :p and yeah apparently my Native American heritage can get me scholarships.. then again, so can being left handed..I know what you mean about the staring.. My husband says guys stare at me whenever we go somewhere.. but I really dont notice it since I usually ignore people whenever I am out unless they say something to me or come up to me..

I guess I should've said distant hunh? :p and yeah apparently my Native American heritage can get me scholarships.. then again, so can being left handed..I know what you mean about the staring.. My husband says guys stare at me whenever we go somewhere.. but I really dont notice it since I usually ignore people whenever I am out unless they say something to me or come up to me..

Lol hopefully he's not the jealous type :p

Back