Everyone's Rival
Staff member
Awards
Credits
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
She has a DS game and now a Switch game.

When making predictions with friends I jokingly mentioned something about Super Princess Peach 2 and I'm so glad it actually happened because while the DS game was fun, I can't wait to see what they do with this. It's also interesting that she doesn't have a crown so people are speculating it's a game about Peach becoming the princess, which would be interesting seeing as the Mario movie *kinda* teased that.

I think the ribbon in Peach's Up Smash not only represents girly things but was used as a way to retroactively connect to this game's action. I like how there's more lore with new characters to interact with. This looks like the type of game where Peach is more or less a stage actor given the overworld, almost like Paper Mario.

When making predictions with friends I jokingly mentioned something about Super Princess Peach 2 and I'm so glad it actually happened because while the DS game was fun, I can't wait to see what they do with this. It's also interesting that she doesn't have a crown so people are speculating it's a game about Peach becoming the princess, which would be interesting seeing as the Mario movie *kinda* teased that.

Not sure if it teased or referenced the DS game. Curious how a full console release will treat the series.

I really enjoyed the DS version and there was a bit of controversy at the time due to the way Peach was portrayed crying etc. Really looking forward to this game, should be fun!

Princess Peach looks like a fun game for the Switch. I like the gameplay and 3D graphics in this trailer.

Kunoichi Peach lol

At least Nintendo haven't fired her yet like they did Martinet.

Back