Protests In China

Ya, between the West's push to make China evil and the CCP's push to moderate outgoing media, it is very unlikely we are getting a full story for most events coming out of China.
That's more like it. The only way you know exactly what's going on is having boots on ground in the country.

Ya, between the West's push to make China evil and the CCP's push to moderate outgoing media, it is very unlikely we are getting a full story for most events coming out of China.

Rare to see someone not trusting everything they hear in regards to china bad on the media.

The Western Media is doing to China what they did to Russia.
The Western Media has been too nice to them eh? We should be all for the privatization of personal information unless they are a political official.

Putin is a dictator dude. A dictator who is currently invading another country and has been child trafficking. Whether or not you hate western media, at least don't try to defend Putin.
Seriously, Putin is a mad man. He doesn't value human rights or lives at all.

Putin is a dictator dude. A dictator who is currently invading another country and has been child trafficking. Whether or not you hate western media, at least don't try to defend Putin.

I am not trying to defend him. I am hearing about the child trafficking for the first time, I have a lot to read about him for sure.

Back