Protests In China

It's not just my wish. I'm very sure that most people share the same feeling. All Ukraine citizens feel the same way.

My prayers are with them, but you know it is an uphill task to arrest Putin. The Chinese or North Korea will come in his defense.

Do you have any update on what is currently going on there right now?
Russia is (very) slowly advancing, all towns where the fighting is going on are reduced to rubble, zelensky is still begging for weapons but he's thankfully way quieter now and less demanding on non western countries, zelensky is saying no peace till russia fully withdraws including the crimea region, don't know how much putin wants but he seems to be preparing for a long war with a wartime economy, weapons and aid that the west sent ukraine while hyped up still aren't enough and they will begin to dry up as they get bored.
TLDR- No end in sight and Ukraine is dozens or hundreds of billions in debt and fucked and US arms manufacturers are making a killing.

Russia is (very) slowly advancing, all towns where the fighting is going on are reduced to rubble, zelensky is still begging for weapons but he's thankfully way quieter now and less demanding on non western countries, zelensky is saying no peace till russia fully withdraws including the crimea region, don't know how much putin wants but he seems to be preparing for a long war with a wartime economy, weapons and aid that the west sent ukraine while hyped up still aren't enough and they will begin to dry up as they get bored.
TLDR- No end in sight and Ukraine is dozens or hundreds of billions in debt and fucked and US arms manufacturers are making a killing.
The war is far from being over soon. It's a shame that it's the people of Ukraine that's suffered the most. Putin is a d*ck.

Back