PS4 PS2 games available on PS4

I am so glad that GTA 3 is now available in PS4. I can now play it with no limits using my PS4. This game is one of the best.

Eternal ring and the Bully are games that I enjoy playing as they are really nice when you play them. You get to see lots of adventures playing them and the fact that they are on PS4 is something that is really cool for me as well!

Dark Cloud was one of my favorite games on both Playstation 2 and Playstation 4, I still play it very much on my PS4 at the moment and I'm enjoying every bit of time I spend on it. Another game which I enjoyed playing on both PS2 and PS4 is Star Wars : Jedi Starfighter.

Have yet to try any of the PS2 games out yet, however I hear they don't run as well in EU markets because of our old frame timing meaning these run strangely, wish they'd just give us the US versions.

I am so glad that GTA 3 is now available in PS4. I can now play it with no limits using my PS4. This game is one of the best.

To be honest with you, all the chatters about GTA games, I haven't found time to relax and play it to actually enjoy it. I have taken time to watch several YouTube videos of some incredible stunts other gamers were able to pull off in the game, and it interests me so much but I don't know what is wrong with me when it comes to play GTA. I always seem to lack focus playing it.

what game can you suggest that is cool and not boring? I am just curious what to download in my PS4. Thank you guys.

what game can you suggest that is cool and not boring? I am just curious what to download in my PS4. Thank you guys.

What kind of games do you fancy playing because it's the only way to knowing what games that would interest you in playing.

I love the games provided by PlayStation and they are very cool and easy to work with. I am playing the games through PlayStation since I was a kid.

If you guys haven't played it, I'd really recommend Rogue Galaxy from that list. The game itself is good (not great) and I loooved the mini game. You pretty much tamed/bred bugs and took them to bug fighting tournaments lol. I spent more time on this than actually playing the game.

Rogue Galaxy is good and the great ending theme. The franchise needs some new game.

Back