PS4 PS2 games available on PS4

This is a nice list of PS2 games for the PS4. I hope there will be more PS2 RPG games for the PS4.

The list needs .hack.

Thank you for sharing this list, Martin. There were some games on there that I did not know were playable on the PS4.

List updated with another 4 games that I missed recently. There will likely be another 1 or 2 coming with the next store update too so I will be sure to update this.

I'm still waiting for Legaia 2: Duel Saga to go up. It was rated in Europe a few months back, but nothing ever came of it. Fingers crossed it's soon.

Also, I dunno if anyone knew about it or not but for longest time Wild Arms 3 was suffering from a very nasty in-battle bug that would cause the game to crash whenever a magic spell was used. As of early November, Sony has patched the game and fixed the issue.

I'm still waiting for Legaia 2: Duel Saga to go up. It was rated in Europe a few months back, but nothing ever came of it. Fingers crossed it's soon.

Also, I dunno if anyone knew about it or not but for longest time Wild Arms 3 was suffering from a very nasty in-battle bug that would cause the game to crash whenever a magic spell was used. As of early November, Sony has patched the game and fixed the issue.

huh, I didn't hear about that. Glad I don't know anyone who got wild arms 3.

I highly recommend Dark Cloud 2 to anyone who has a PS4, enjoys RPGs and is looking for one of the best PS2 RPGs to play. I personally don't recommend the first Dark Cloud game though. Dark Cloud 2 does pretty much everything way better than it.

It hasn't released yet, but Square Enix did announce that Star Ocean: Till the End of Time will be coming to the PS4 via the PS2 emulation, and I can't wait for it. I haven't been able to play it since my PS2 died back in 2008 and it'll be great to play through my favorite Star Ocean game again (and this time with the added fun of trophies~).

I highly recommend Dark Cloud 2 to anyone who has a PS4, enjoys RPGs and is looking for one of the best PS2 RPGs to play. I personally don't recommend the first Dark Cloud game though. Dark Cloud 2 does pretty much everything way better than it.

It hasn't released yet, but Square Enix did announce that Star Ocean: Till the End of Time will be coming to the PS4 via the PS2 emulation, and I can't wait for it. I haven't been able to play it since my PS2 died back in 2008 and it'll be great to play through my favorite Star Ocean game again (and this time with the added fun of trophies~).

I enjoyed both dark cloud games (though I was cursed on the first game though) and I did see the SO TtEoT announcement, can't wait to replay it.

Bought GTA San Andreas recently because I have never played it before. Not a huge fan of it to be honest, doesn't help that the controls are still the ones that are on PS2. After getting used to the GTA 5 controls, it difficult to start accelerating with X

my PS2 is still kicking(I have a slim Silver one)

Back