PSP Was Doomed From Launch

I just wish they get a better memory system for it, and change the sleep mode so it can't be accidentally used instead of off.
Oh, also the power button isn't a walk in the park either. It's in the way, and can be easier to accidentally turned off on all of the systems.

Oh, also the power button isn't a walk in the park either. It's in the way, and can be easier to accidentally turned off on all of the systems.

I also don't like the fact you have to hold it for 10 seconds to make sure it goes off instead of sleep mode.

I also don't like the fact you have to hold it for 10 seconds to make sure it goes off instead of sleep mode.
Sorry, I meant to say DS. The DS's power button is so freaking annoying. I've turned it off by accident so many times during important stuff. Also, it takes 3 seconds. Be patient.

I've never had a problem with the DS power button.
Are you serious? It always got in the way. The damn thing was especially annoying on the DSi, where it was located right below your palm and easy to press. DS Lite was harder to hit, but still annoying.

maybe your hands are bigger/smaller?
I don't know, but I sometimes accidentally slide it up. On DSi, when I press down too hard, the power turns off. I freaking hate these power buttons. I wish it was on the top part of the DS.

No it didn't. It out sold PS3, 360, and older consoles. It still sells strong, especially with the recent price cut.

I feel like PSP needs better games for players outside of Japan.
There are some that appeal to general US/Europe population, GoW, MGS, GTA,etc.
But those games are peak of iceberg compare to huge library of japanese games and games only popular in Japan. (among other asian countries)
MHU, DJ Max, Gundam series, Assorted Visual Novels, and not to mention all the JRPG games most westerners just have no interest in.

I love it regardless. It still has some great titles, and it is selling strong! The thing about PSP is also a LOT MORE fun if you play it with your friends. But population density is too low in US is too low for ad-hoc mode to be appealing.
Well, my point is that I love it regardless.

So excited about the NGP!!

Back