Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

luispas

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
This is a very good genre, I love it because it distract my mind very well and also helps me to have a faster and active mind.
There are a lot of good puzzles that I've played.
What puzzles games have you played?
Why do you like this genre?​

I like puzzle games because they help me with thinking and things like that, but I lose interest in them pretty quick. The only puzzle games I've ever really played were Candy Crush, which was far more addicting than it should've been, so I'm glad I lost all my data on that. I also played Puzzles and Dragons. I wasn't as addicted to that, but I also lost all my data on that too and when I restarted it I couldn't get into it again since I was so far into it.

I used to like them, but then I played myst and completely hate them now :p

I love puzzle games! My favorite is a mix of puzzle and some adventure/exploration genre. I find them highly entertaining and a great workout for my lazy brain. It is so satisfying when you are stuck on a puzzle and then finally manage to figure it out!

My favorite puzzle games for the computer are definitely Portal 1 and 2, Ori and the Blind Forest and The Room.

I mean even the Nintendo games like Zelda have puzzles within them that make them extra fun - I remember on the Majora's Mask how often I got stuck because I couldn't figure out the obvious.

I love puzzle games! My favorite is a mix of puzzle and some adventure/exploration genre. I find them highly entertaining and a great workout for my lazy brain. It is so satisfying when you are stuck on a puzzle and then finally manage to figure it out!

My favorite puzzle games for the computer are definitely Portal 1 and 2, Ori and the Blind Forest and The Room.

I mean even the Nintendo games like Zelda have puzzles within them that make them extra fun - I remember on the Majora's Mask how often I got stuck because I couldn't figure out the obvious.
I know, that feeling is the best haha you feel that you're getting better, it's really really awesome. I've never heard about those games :O

I know, that feeling is the best haha you feel that you're getting better, it's really really awesome. I've never heard about those games :O
What?! You've never heard of the Portal games before? You have to be very young then :p

Have you ever heard anybody saying ''cake is a lie''? that phrase comes from the Portal 1 game. You really should go play it and get to know the famous GlaDOS. She will take a very good care of you.

In all seriousness though. The Portal games are really one of the best puzzles type games out there. Without spoiling too much - the concept it really simple. You will be given a ''portal'' gun that can fire two different type of portals and using it you have to try to beat an insane amount of levels to reach ''the end''. You can even play it with your friend. Just don't expect it to be easy. Some levels can take a long time to figure out!

What?! You've never heard of the Portal games before? You have to be very young then :p

Have you ever heard anybody saying ''cake is a lie''? that phrase comes from the Portal 1 game. You really should go play it and get to know the famous GlaDOS. She will take a very good care of you.

In all seriousness though. The Portal games are really one of the best puzzles type games out there. Without spoiling too much - the concept it really simple. You will be given a ''portal'' gun that can fire two different type of portals and using it you have to try to beat an insane amount of levels to reach ''the end''. You can even play it with your friend. Just don't expect it to be easy. Some levels can take a long time to figure out!
Seriously, I've never heard about it, I'm 21 haha I don't I'm too young. Its sounds fun, I always give a chance to the puzzles because they're the best. Thank you for the suggestion, I'm gonna look for it.

Puzzle mini-games like those in Skyrim (puzzle locks and clues); or those in Resident Evil games are great. It takes you off the seriousness of the game's story and you can take these as breaks before more fighting begins. For puzzle games that are 100% puzzle, then I guess I can play them if one, I'm bored with major games, or two, I only have a few minutes to play so I won't bother playing a long round for the games. It's also pretty relaxing if it's a crossword puzzle or trivia game, but those that make you stressed for playing, then I don't bother.

Puzzle mini-games like those in Skyrim (puzzle locks and clues); or those in Resident Evil games are great. It takes you off the seriousness of the game's story and you can take these as breaks before more fighting begins. For puzzle games that are 100% puzzle, then I guess I can play them if one, I'm bored with major games, or two, I only have a few minutes to play so I won't bother playing a long round for the games. It's also pretty relaxing if it's a crossword puzzle or trivia game, but those that make you stressed for playing, then I don't bother.
You're right, I love it when those moments come, like in God of War.

This is a very good genre, I love it because it distract my mind very well and also helps me to have a faster and active mind.
There are a lot of good puzzles that I've played.
What puzzles games have you played?
Why do you like this genre?​
Sudoku and Candy Crush. They stimulate your brain and its neural pathways. There's something addictive about video games like these. I just hate how CC tries to get more money out of you by taking advantage of this addiction.

You're right, I love it when those moments come, like in God of War.
It's kind of stupid though when you think about it. The only way to solve a lock into an ancient tomb is a three combination code - a code which is literally written in the same room. I mean, how much secure can that place be? I'm sure if anybody was brave enough in that world, they surely could treasure hunt these tombs and be rich for the rest of their days, considering an entire day's worth of room at their inns is like 10 gold.

Yes. I love the puzzle game 2048. You start out with a grid. Your goal is to combine all of the tiles with the same number to create new numbers. I like the simple design with simple concept but definitely challenging. You can't get enough of it.

I played so many puzzles and puzzle games it's interesting it will enhance our critical thinking skills and mindset, I always play puzzles if I am tired and my brain cells are tired so I am playing puzzles to relax although sometimes it's frustrating if you didn't solve it and your determination to finish it is in there so you will still to solve it even it consume a lot of your time.

The ability to creatively solve problems and think critically is greatly valued in the workforce. For me, puzzles help us develop all of those important skills.

I learned to solve the 4-piece yellow puzzle first before learning to spell my name correctly LOL. I definitely love puzzles! There's this app developer in Play Store called Infinity Games. I highly recommend all their puzzle games. Good brain stimulant when you're bored and it's really good in terms of concept and difficulty.

Most of my offline mobile games are actually puzzle games like sudoku, 2048, 1010, flow and unblock me.
It is a fun way to spend time also sharpens the mind. I also own some actual puzzle rings which I collect and a wood puzzle which I brought from japan.

Back