Rate the last anime that you have watched

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith. Would you mind making this a sticky thread?
Everyone, please rate the last anime that you have watched in a scale of 10. I have completed watching log horizon and I would give it a 7.

Record of Grancrest War is pretty good so far with the war and politics stuff and battles, plus the main "ship" progression, giving it 8 out of 10.

The last anime I watched and finished was My Hero Academia and I would give it a solid 7 or 8 out of 10. I really like the idea, but there's so many characters that I can barely remember any of their names. I'm excited for season 3 whenever that comes out.

Sword of The Stranger is also pretty good, solid 8. And the final battle is just awesome:

Sword of The Stranger is also pretty good, solid 8. And the final battle is just awesome:
It's a movie right?
I liked it too. I would give it a 8 too. The music and art are great.
It's got seirei no moribito feeling for me

Yes a one shot Anime movie. Hopefully there's going to be a sequel one of these days.
And the hero is not a bit "girly" like Kenshin sometimes, more macho lol.

Castlevania anime is also pretty good, waiting for season 2.

Last edited:
Yes a one shot Anime movie. Hopefully there's going to be a sequel one of these days.
And the hero is not a bit "girly" like Kenshin sometimes, more macho lol.
Lol...with that scar on his face, I never though kenshin looked girly.
Except for his long black here, there isn't anything about him, that can be related to girls :)

Kenshin's face is fine and not "girly" but his behavior at times are just not macho enough (at least to me), also Kenshin is voiced by a female actress too in the Japanese version so that adds to his "girly-nes" lol

Himura-Kenshin.png

Kenshin's face is fine and not "girly" but his behavior at times are just not macho enough (at least to me), also Kenshin is voiced by a female actress too in the Japanese version so that adds to his "girly-nes" lol

Himura-Kenshin.png
I never knew that kenshin was voiced by a female voice actress.
Well, I always that male characters would have male voice actors and female characters would have female voice actors and such.
This is news to me.

saw first episode of Full metal panic! Invisible Victory, looks promising hoping it's going to be good.

Also took them 17 years to hold hands lol (season 1 to now 4)

Last edited:
Saw Episode 2 of FMP 4, the action is good in this Ep, i like.

Last edited:
saw first episode of Full metal panic! Invisible Victory, looks promising hoping it's going to be good.

Also took them 17 years to hold hands lol (season 1 to now 4)

they made more of FMP? I think when I originally watched it I watched it out of order and I just never got back to it to fully finish the series.

They did,
Season 4 intro

This should be the last season, finishing everything up, hopefully this final season is going to have a happy ending like the final light manga novel ending thing. The final pages of the manga:
uiWE4Kj.jpg

SCOfU5G.jpg

qJudMSa.jpg

FUTF8Dv.jpg

Last edited:
The last anime that I have watched is chihayafuru. I would probably give it a 7 but that's it.
I don't really recommend it to anyone.. Except for sports anime fans.

Just saw Record of grancrest war Ep17, pretty good with the Theo vs Milza thing.

I have watched Accel world and seriously I regret picking it up and watching it.
I would probably give it a 6.5 but that's about it

Back