Rate the last anime that you have watched

I have watched freedom anime.
I will be giving it a 8 in a scale of 10. Well, I kinda expected a bit more but the ending and everything else is easily predictable but the series is exciting enough.

The very last anime I just watched is My hero academia and I'll rate it a good 8 out of 10, the plot's nice, good animation and good lore as well but I noticed a few plot hole here and there and also a couple of dues ex machinas so yeah a solid 8

Assassination Classroom was great. I'll rate it 9 out of 10. I could have rated it 10 if it wasn't a sad ending. Hahaha. I just don't like sad endings. I finished watching the 1st season last year and I managed to finish the season 2 just last month.
search

assassination-classroom-tv-2nd-season

If I am going to rate the last anime I have watched it's 10 out of 10.The anime I last watched was Black Clover it's kindly same with one piece who are aiming for their dreams and never give no matter what kind of obstacle they are facing with. The platform of the anime is a kid born without magic and kindly different of with other people who born with magic but still aiming for his dream to become a magic emperor.

Not a fan of Anime, but I do like some select few such as Naruto and Boruto. The last Anime I've probably watched was a 7 Deadly Sins clip in a recommended FB video. Seems cool though

The last anime I watched was Mahou Tsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride), and I'm going to rate it 9/10. I loved the animation, the colors of the background, the little details, the plot... everything really! The only reason I don't rate it a perfect 10 out of 10 is cause I never give a full score.

I never knew that kenshin was voiced by a female voice actress.
Well, I always that male characters would have male voice actors and female characters would have female voice actors and such.
This is news to me.

Kenshin Himura of Rurouni Kenshin is one of my favorite characters and he's voiced by a lady, Mayo Suzukaze, IMG_20180616_062228_383.jpg

Yep, even Naruto is voiced by a female Junko Takeuchi. Here's her photo...IMG_20180616_061538_031.jpg

The last anime I watched about 4 hours ago was Boruto episode 61. It's where he got busted in cheating in the chunin exams by using a scientific instrument against his finals match with shikadai and then the Otsutsuki trio appeared and caused a mess.

I've watched One Punch Man and I'd give it a 10. :grin: I just love the fusion of action and comedy. :p

Finished Record of Grancrest war. Great ending, I like. though I'll lower the rating to 7.6 coz of some stuff I don't like with the politics and the war tactic (not MC and Siluca's, but other side character's). And I don't care about Marrine's stuff but her "redemption" scene with Alexis is great.

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory! still running great so far, though it's too bad about
Nami's early death

Last edited:
Saw the last episode of Full metal Panic! Invisible Victory, ended with a cliffhanger, dang I thought they were going to finish the story with this.
In any case a good one, 8 out of 10. Hopefully there will be more full metal panic in the future, to finish the story...

I have completed watching cowboy Bebop. I give it a 7.5.
It's an okay series but it can be way better

Last I saw Tokyo Ghoul season 3 and it has been a let down so far. I am up to episode 7 and it is not as engaging as the first two seasons. Hopefully the ending make up for it.

I have watched pupipo anime and I would give it a 7.8.
I really didn't expect it to be good.

Back