"Ready Or Not" Realistic Tactical Shooter

Game is already on steam and out from early access back in December 2023 otherwise I wouldn't be already playing it from last year lol. Game is running on unreal engine 4 so technically it's not that hard to port it to consoles.

Does it release the sametime it does on PC?

It's only on PC for right now, but I don't have a strong enough gaming PC/laptop to run it nor the funds to get one lol, unless I get a Steam Deck.

It's only on PC for right now, but I don't have a strong enough gaming PC/laptop to run it nor the funds to get one lol, unless I get a Steam Deck.
Valve is already cooking up Steam deck 2 for quite sometime so better to hold it off for Steam Deck 2 if you want to get Steam Deck.

Valve is already cooking up Steam deck 2 for quite sometime so better to hold it off for Steam Deck 2 if you want to get Steam Deck.

Nah once the 2nd one comes out the other one goes down in price, so ill get the first one when its cheaper.

Nah once the 2nd one comes out the other one goes down in price, so ill get the first one when its cheaper.
Indeed true enough. And Steam Deck 1 still packs quite enough punch despite being the older version and with a cheaper price it's still worth it. By the time Steam Deck 2 comes out.

Last edited:
Updates Coming nice!

Message from the team:

We have returned from a brief holiday break and are continuing to prioritize enhancing the Ready or Not experience for our dedicated community of players and fans. Currently, our primary focus is on the upcoming releases of hotfixes #3 and #4. These updates are specifically designed to address performance enhancements, fine-tune balance, and tackle any lingering issues related to suspect and SWAT AI. We are committed to Ready or Not and its ongoing development support, fueled by your enthusiasm and feedback. Stay tuned for more exciting updates and upcoming changelogs!

So many missing persons in the game lol.
TP9Zzrj.jpg

Also the Rust Belt Mission level is like Hamas' Tunnels in Gaza pretty tough combating enemies in deep really tight dimly lit tunnels. Need to carry more gas grenades and stingers, work better than flashbangs in tight narrow tunnels.

Managed to complete the "Hamas Tunnels" mission yay! got an A too. Took some pics:
lxs95Sy.jpg

dmrFut1.jpg

View attachment 4473
Did it really take this long to do? Or were you looking around to see this or that?
Long because I had to be really careful and tactically slow and steady clearing the tunnels lest you and your team would all be dead quite easily with all the many ambush points and blind spots in the tunnels and also searching for evidences like the fake passports. Tunnels are very very dangerous I hate tunnels lol. Imagine all the Israeli Forces that have to clear the many Hamas Tunnels in Gaza.

Completed another tough mission. Clemente Hotel level. Barricaded Well Armed Suspects, with Hostages. Recorded it:

k8yPKAk.jpg

Completed another tough mission, managed to get an A+. Neon Night Club Level. Vs Heavily Armed Terrorists with body armor and with suicide bombers + hostages. Recorded it:

Completed the caesar's cars dealership mission. Vs Barricaded well Armed suspects with some of the suspects equipped with body armor. pretty tense gun battle at 5:07 with multiple suspects opening fire at once. Recorded the mission:

pc19lBb.jpg

bxaRN2F.jpg

Back