Recent Anime Watched?

I didn't either years ago. I turned to the Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
But I just finished s1 and something just hit me and made me laugh. I can not tell why. Maybe it is unnecessary to think while watching it.
___

I am following the SPY×FAMILY and waiting for New Bleach now.

We're all waiting for new Bleach, so close!

I need to check out spy family as well, I hear nothing but great things about it.

We're all waiting for new Bleach, so close!

I need to check out spy family as well, I hear nothing but great things about it.
Ah, SPY FAMILY needs to be patient to finish the first two parts, then you will find something addicted, I think.
Bleach always reminds me the time ten years ago. It was so memorable.
Which one is your favourite character in Bleach?

Ah, SPY FAMILY needs to be patient to finish the first two parts, then you will find something addicted, I think.
Bleach always reminds me the time ten years ago. It was so memorable.
Which one is your favourite character in Bleach?

I've gone through waiting animes before to get to the good part.

Kenpachi as a character, the head captain for power and I have love for urahara as well for being a troll.

I've gone through waiting animes before to get to the good part.

Kenpachi as a character, the head captain for power and I have love for urahara as well for being a troll.
Urahara is my favourite one! Not only the troll thing, but also the voice(JP.)!
Wow, we are so closed, haha!

A couple episodes of vinland saga.

now watching jujuutsu kaisen. Good so far, on episode 2.

One Piece Nearly caught up
now watching jujuutsu kaisen. Good so far, on episode 2.
That is a good show the movie 0 was a bit boring though

One Piece Nearly caught up

That is a good show the movie 0 was a bit boring though
really? aw man. well, I'm taking it really slow, not binging the whole series yet. So its season 1 and I'm on episode 2.

watching spy x family episode 2

I watched a few episodes of Spy Kyoushitsu.

Bleach 100 year blood war (_ _)
Took me a long time but I have completed and can't wait for the next season now xD

I watched Handyman Saitō in Another World. It's about Sait, a young Japanese handyman, who unintentionally walks in front of a speeding truck while feeling dejected after being dismissed by his unappreciative boss. As a result, he is transported into a fantasy realm and taken in by an adventuring party.

Baki the grappler, episode 1

I'm watching the second season of Made in Abyss. While it's not the most violent anime I've ever seen, it may be the most dark and disturbing.

Back